Find better matches with our advanced
20 • M • Oakland, MD
I’m looking for
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 21–36
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 8
- Asian, Native American, Pacific Islander, White
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m)
- Body Type
- Working on two-year college
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Might want kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Shows: The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Hannibal, American Dad!, Family Guy, River Monsters, etc.
Movies: I don't really watch that many movies but my favorite film series would have to be Star Wars. I grew up on it and it has a special place in my heart. Other things I like to watch would be Marvel films like the X-Men and Spider-Man. I also like serious dramas, comedies and adventure/sci-fi films. My favorite directors would have to be George Lucas [for obvious reasons, lol.], Steven Spielberg, Frank Darabont, Matthew Vaughn and Bryan Singer.
Books: Unfortunately I don't really read that much. I would like to but it always seems like I never really can make the time to read.
Food: I'm not really that picky of an eater but I'm a total sucker for Italian or Chinese if someone is taking me out. Sometimes I also love eating a big ol' burger when I'm out and about. My favorite restaurants are Oive Garden and Ruby Tuesdays. I also am not a big fan of McDonalds but I do like Burger King. My favorite fast food restaurant is probably Subway [if you consider it fast food].
Video Games [Special Category]: To any cute gamer guys out there, I love to play video games to. I have an original Xbox and an Xbox 360, I'm also planning on getting an Xbox One in the future when it's not 500 dollars! My favorite game genre is the rpg and my favorite game series are Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon [you're never to old for it], Grand Theft Auto and The Sims [on PC of course].
2. H20 - Because I'm not really a fan of soda and water tastes awesome to me.
3. My Music Library - it's a big part of my life and I don't think I could live in a world without music.
4. Something to play my music library :p
5. The Walking Dead - best thing ever to be created into existence.
6. My hubby - He is so low on the list at the moment because he currently only exists in my imagination. Lol.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.