Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Ágios Pávlos, Greece • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–38
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- May 12
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Other, and laughing about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Dutch (Fluently), Greek (Okay), German (Poorly), French (Poorly)
I have a passion for design and make some extra money on the internet with my own personal projects. However I don't like to be too long behind my computer and have found I love working in places like hotels, spending time with people from all over the world.
It's fascinating fun and because you bring everyone to you, it saves on traveling expenses :P But I'm going all around Europe next month and Asia & South America are on my list for the near future :D. I'm not in one country, but on the planet. Free to move around my home.
Cartoons: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Transformers, South Park
Movies: Don't Mess with the Zohan, Groundhog Day, In Bruges
Shows: Game of Thrones, The Graham Norton Show, Firefly
Books: Storm of Swords, Fit for Life, The Power of Now
Music: Zucchero, Jamiroquai, Antonio Carlos Jobim
Food: Mediterranean food, smoothies, salads
Boardgames: Stratego, Catan, Risk
• exercise to stay energized
• a project to be creative on
• my bike to get around town
• someone to share love with
• the internet for all my info
• smoothies to stay healthy
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.