- One of my passions is record collecting, mainly original soul and funk 7 inches. As part of "Hot Buttered Soul" I've been privileged to dj in some great places around Bristol such as the Big Chill, Bank of Stokes Croft, Gallimaufry etc. and also some brilliant festivals in England and Europe. Try Mixcloud if you fancy a listen.
- 'By day' I'm a Signalman, one of a handful of people entrusted to run trains over 100 route miles of railway in the greater Bristol area. This involves working nights and weekends but personally I'd hate to do 9 'til 5.
- I'm a little obsessed with Pinterest, track me down on there for a worryingly insightful look into how my mind works.
- I have all my own teeth.
- In my spare time I work on a heritage railway in Devon signalling steam trains. Some viewers my find that strange, but trust me, it is possible to like railways without being completely socially inept... I think.
- I cycle as much as I can (that bit could be considered a lie), I love my bicycle more than anything and we have great times together.
- None, like Mary Poppins I'm practically perfect in every way.