Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • F • Calgary, Alberta, CA
- Last Online
- Apr 18
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m)
- Body Type
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has cats
I would say too that I am doing my best to enjoy life, there is so much to explore and shape and experience, it seems a waste not to be intentional with the time we have.
I don't own a tv but I have Firefly on my Mac and am so happy Joss Whedon's new series will be starting in the fall. I am also quite partial to doctor who.
I listen to a lot of podcasts; 'On Being' 'this American life' and Dan savage's lovecast to name a few.
I feel the same way about food as I do about books, as long as the food is well made and interesting I will probably eat it. Sushi is comfort food and although I am not a vegetarian I really enjoy vegetarian food.
2. A cup of coffee in the morning and maybe one in the afternoon.
3. My family, even though they are 3 provinces away.
4. My friends.
5. my work. Working with youth is amazingly rewarding.
6. Yarn. I am unfortunately addicted. The upside is most of my friends have handmade toques keeping their heads warm in the winter.
- Girls who like girls
- Ages 27–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.