Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / F / Straight / Single
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Last Online
- Nov 4
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m).
- Body Type
- Pisces but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Education / Academia
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has cats
Vaness84 Calgary, Alberta, Canada more old-fashioned
lafemmehdf Calgary, Alberta, Canada more adventurous
Tynifer Calgary, Alberta, Canada more conservative
nocutemoniker Calgary, Alberta, Canada more adventurous
tas087 Calgary, Alberta, Canada more old-fashioned
AshAngel2013 Calgary, Alberta, Canada more mainstream
Chelsea198611 Calgary, Alberta, Canada more adventurous
sue_chef Calgary, Alberta, Canada less kinky
I would say too that I am doing my best to enjoy life, there is so much to explore and shape and experience, it seems a waste not to be intentional with the time we have.
I don't own a tv but I have Firefly on my Mac and am so happy Joss Whedon's new series will be starting in the fall. I am also quite partial to doctor who.
I listen to a lot of podcasts; 'On Being' 'this American life' and Dan savage's lovecast to name a few.
I feel the same way about food as I do about books, as long as the food is well made and interesting I will probably eat it. Sushi is comfort food and although I am not a vegetarian I really enjoy vegetarian food.
2. A cup of coffee in the morning and maybe one in the afternoon.
3. My family, even though they are 3 provinces away.
4. My friends.
5. my work. Working with youth is amazingly rewarding.
6. Yarn. I am unfortunately addicted. The upside is most of my friends have handmade toques keeping their heads warm in the winter.
- Girls who like girls
- Ages 27–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating