And please, have a little respect and don't ask for pictures.
I am bubbly, outgoing, outrageous at times and silly but very serious about my life. I'm told that I'm very kind hearted and loving. I try to be the best human being I can be.
I love to paint, run around with children, shoot guns, dirt bike, bake, or cuddle and watch a movie.
My hometown is Kennewick so I'm around there pretty often; even though I love Pullman more than anywhere else.
I'm a highly motivated, intelligent person and need a guy/girl who is too. I'm looking for someone who makes it easy to be the best me I can be. I'm bisexual but I tend to go for guys more often than girls.
I am looking for a guy who is
1) looking for a 50/50 relationship
2) above 6 foot (I feel like a bitch saying that but I'm 6' in heels and I like to feel small next to my man)
3) college educated
6) hard working
7) wants kids
12) has a career plan
13) wants to take care of me but understands that I can take care of myself
14) isn't afraid of commitment
15) WANTS to spend time with me
16) is a positive person
17) NOT a husky
I'm not asking for much, right?
BONUS if you are an engineer! My brother and father are engineers :)