1. My favorite flowers are carnations. I like to grow orchids.
2. Photography is one of my main passions (though there are many). Bad days, I carry my camera with me everywhere and I start to cheer up gradually.
3. Personality-wise, I really can't say. I'm fluid. Some days I'm bubbly as hell, others sulky. Some days I'm crazy outgoing social, and others I would way prefer to chill out inside and watch a movie, or go on a spontaneous nature walk. If you're looking for one of those girls who "has it all figured out" I'm not her. For sure, I'm romantic, passionate, composed, creative, type-A, hopeful to a fault, geeky, WAY too naive for my age, and an avid seeker of all things beautiful in this life.
4. I'm fickle with hobbies. I like to think that I have an excess of passion for all aspects of life, but I'm probably actually just ADD. My likes in a given span of time will include from photography, orchids, knitting, crocheting, reading, painting, sculpting, making jewelry, beer, singing too loudly, hiking, thrift-hunting old records, learning languages, learning chemistry, cooking, inventing new drinks, or OCD cleaning. And apparently answering questions on here.
5. Probably the only thing I can't deal with is people who intentionally harm other people/animals/sentient things (and I'm really still defining my opinion about what's sentient, so just for good measure, I don't like people who mistreat trees).
6. I don't like cheesecake or key lime pie. It's okay, you can disown me now.
I'm not completely sure what I'm here looking for, but I know it will be difficult to find. I want someone who inspires me, will go on wild, stupid, life-changing adventures with me, and feels the same way about me that I feel about them.