1. I chew ice because I'm anemic.
2. My last name was my mother's maiden name- my dad took her last name because she only had sisters.
3. I speak a bit of German, enough to order some food but not enough to hold a whole conversation.
4. Actually, I can order food in a few languages. I love food.
5. My favorite flowers are carnations. I like to grow orchids.
5. The best definition I've got of my sexuality right now is pansexual, but my friends have deemed that too conventional. They just call me the lesbonym.
6. I love photography with all my heart. Bad days, I carry my camera with me everywhere and I start to cheer up gradually.
7. Family is super important to me (of course, I think it is to most people). I've finally grown up enough that I appreciate my small family (I'm one of those dreaded only children) for how awesome they truly are. Being away from them at college really sucks sometimes.
8. Personality-wise, I really can't say. I'm fluid. Some days I'm bubbly as hell, others sulky. Some days I'm crazy outgoing social, and others I would way prefer to chill out inside and watch a movie, or go on a spontaneous nature walk. If you're looking for one of those girls who "has it all figured out" I'm not her. For sure, I'm romantic, passionate, creative, type-A, hopeful to a fault, and an avid seeker of all things beautiful in this life.
9. I like when randomly in the middle of an average day I smell a scent I haven't smelled in years and it brings back a huge rush of emotions.
10. I'm fickle with hobbies. My likes in a given span of time will range somewhere from photography and orchids to knitting, crocheting, reading, painting, sculpting, making jewelry, singing in the shower, thrift-hunting old records, learning languages, cooking, or OCD cleaning.
11. Probably the only thing I can't deal with is people who intentionally harm other peopleanimalssentient things (and I'm really still defining my opinion about what's sentient, so just for good measure, I don't like people who mistreat trees).
12. I don't like cheesecake or key lime pie. It's okay, you can disown me now.
I'm not completely sure what I'm here looking for, but I know it will be difficult to find. I want someone who inspires me, will take adventures with me, and feels the same way about me that I feel about them. I read this very interesting article the other day which espoused a theory about the way people love each other. While it may not be true for everyone, I find it applies to me, mostly. The theory is that each person has a set way they express love, and that the best way to get along with someone in a relationship is to find someone who likes the way you love and loves you in an equally complementary way.
Edit: Lovely ladies of OKC (and the occasional persistent man) at this point in my life, what I'm really seeking is a friend. I've got love and a nice apartment, but I seem to be friendless in this big 'ole state. I would rather have someone to bake cookies and knit with than get all "benefits"-y.