- I'm open/honest to a fault.
- I am told by at least one person a week that I look familiar.
- Flakes and flakiness are my biggest pet peeves.
- I like spending time doing things like playing board games or going to the movies, cooking or watching our favorite shows together, but also like spur of the moment stuff like heading on a last minute road trip to Vegas, Palm Springs or Santa Barbara. Almost anything with a group of friends is likely to draw me in. I'm just sick of going by myself. :)
- All of the above being said, I don't need to be "doing something" to have fun. I'm happy pulling questions out of a hat and answering them in turn. It wouldn't hurt to have drinks in hand whilst doing so, but that's not required.
- It's seems cliche, but I do want to find my best friend.
- I don't really have a favorite type of music because it changes according to my mood and/or what I'm doing.
- I take at least two road trips a year to go watch football games and/or golf tournaments with my friends.
- I think breakfast is the most important meal of the day and as a result can (and should) be eaten at all possible times.
- I have a super flexible schedule that enables me to work from anywhere if need be, so we can go wherever you want whenever you're ready.
- I don't have kids...yet. Yes, it's possible that there is a successful, never married, occasionally said to be attractive, single male who doesn't have children in the world. I might be a damn unicorn, but I exist.
- I'm one of the top ten huggers on Earth.
- I actually like chick flicks. Girl movies, no. Chick flicks, yes.
- I give great gifts. AKA I pay attention all year long, not just in the weeks before your birthday and early December.
- Very few things make me as happy as "I miss you" or "thinking about you" text messages.
- There's no way I am worse than the last guy, right? :)
If you're wondering whether we'd click or not, here's a description of who I'm looking to find:
You have style and love to show it off. You are intelligent, funny, sexy and lovable. You are able to have fun doing anything from playing board games to sitting around watching TV. You are willing to drop everything to pursue an idea that just popped into your (or my) head, sometimes not even knowing where we are headed. You are able to enjoy both the finer things in life and the little things that make life fun. Your smile makes me weak in the knees and the right look renders me helpless to resist you. But beyond all of that, every conversation we have makes you more beautiful to me.
Is that too much to ask for? I guess we'll find out.