- I'm open/honest to a fault.
- I am told by at least one person a week that I look familiar.
- Flakes and flakiness are my biggest pet peeves.
- I like spending time doing spur of the moment stuff like heading on a last minute road trip to Vegas, Palm Springs or Santa Barbara, but we don't need to be "doing something" to have fun. I'm happy pulling questions out of a hat and answering them in turn or running errands. It wouldn't hurt to have drinks in hand at some point whilst doing so, but that's not required.
- Almost anything with a group of friends is likely to draw me in.
- It's sounds cliche, but I do want to find my best friend.
- I am one of the silliest people I know and have a major appreciation for the cheesiest of jokes.
- I am a fountain of useless information.
- I don't really have a favorite type of music because it changes according to my mood and/or what I'm doing.
- I take at least 2 road trips a year to go watch sporting events with my friends.
- I NEED sunlight. I can feel my mood changing based on how much I've been exposed to over a set of days. Hence me never being able to live in the Pacific Northwest or the East Coast in winter.
- I have a super flexible schedule that enables me to work from anywhere if need be, so we can go wherever you want whenever you're ready.
- I don't have kids...yet. Yes, it's possible that there is a successful, never married, occasionally said to be attractive, single male who doesn't have children out here in the world. I might be a damn unicorn, but I exist.
- I'm one of the top ten huggers on Earth.
- I actually like chick flicks. Girl movies, no. Chick flicks, yes.
- One of my favorite things in the world is a night out with friends where you don't even realize there are other people around because you are laughing so hard at things that probably make sense to no one else.
- I give great gifts. AKA I pay attention all year long, not just in the weeks before your birthday and early December.
- Very few things make me as happy as "I miss you" or "thinking about you" text messages.
- I'm not here to date around, I've had plenty of time to do that. Now it's time to find someone to conquer the world with for the next few decades.
If you're wondering whether we'd click or not, here's a description of who I'm looking to find:
You have style and love to show it off. You are intelligent, funny, sexy and lovable. You are able to have fun doing anything from playing board games to sitting around watching TV. You are willing to drop everything to pursue an idea that just popped into your (or my) head, sometimes not even knowing where we are headed. You are able to enjoy both the finer things in life and the little things that make life fun. Your smile makes me weak in the knees and the right look renders me helpless to resist you. But beyond all of that, every conversation we have makes you more beautiful to me.
Is that too much to ask for? I guess we'll find out.