I think that honesty and trust are definitely the most important things in any relationship, but I also want butterflies. I want to have to catch my breath when I see my partner and my heart to skip a beat when I hear her ring or text tone.
That being said, you know all about you already, so here's some stuff about me:
- My activity tastes are very eclectic. I like spending time doing "everyday" things like playing board games or going to the movies, cooking or watching our favorite shows together, but also like spur of the moment stuff like heading on a last minute road trip to Vegas, Palm Springs or Santa Barbara.
- I am told by at least one person a week that I look familiar.
- I can wow your family, friends and/or co-workers with the greatest of ease. I adapt well from jeans and t-shirt type get togethers to the ultimate "suit-up" events.
- I actually like chick flicks, which are not to be confused with "girl movies". I'll explain later (I've got to leave something for the dates).
- I believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and that is why it can, and should, be eaten at any point. This (and free flowing mimosas) is also why brunch is so awesome.
- Flakes and flakiness are my biggest pet peeves. Do what you say, when you say you're going to do it.
- I love to sleep in, but can pop out of bed ready to go at 5 AM if need be.
- I often remember details that you wouldn't believe about dates, conversations or even just how you looked at a given moment. (This comes in handy at gift-giving times)
- I believe in perfect love and want to find it, but I understand that perfect love does not mean that life is magical all day every day. Fights, misunderstandings, annoyances and all of the things that make us human happen, but they are quickly forgotten in a special relationship.
- It's a tad cliche, but I DO want to find my best friend for the rest of our life together.
- I want someone who I can surprise with little things that may not mean anything to anyone else, but mean the world to her. I would REALLY love to have the same thing back, but am slowly realizing that I get just as much enjoyment out of the finding and giving of these kind of things as getting them.
- I want us to be able to have so many inside jokes that we laugh uncontrollably just by mentioning a single word.