I like big get-togethers with friends on the weekend, whether it be a hike, late-night dance party, long ride, or just posting-up at a new watering hole. There are few things I take more seriously than BBQing (year round, thanks to the SF weather) and you will see me someday beating Bobby Flay on Throwdown. During the week, I usually take time to catch some art or a show when I can. My life is full and rich, with plenty of unique excitement thrown in, and all I'm looking for is a partner-in-crime. If you can keep-up and can kick it with the best of 'em, it might just be you!
A few random things about me
- I'm training for the Rock n Roll half-marathon in DC in March.
- My first three CD's I ever bought: "Licensed to Ill" by the Beastie Boys; "Sublime" by Sublime; "It's Dark and Hell is Hot" by DMX.
- I grew-up in Seattle. Very few places are surrounded by water and mountains...on BOTH sides. Pretty awesome.
- In elementary school, I won a spelling bee [insert indian kid spelling bee joke]
- Sports is a passion of mine. You can find me on most fall saturday afternoons tailgating Stanford games, catching Duke bball games in the winter, and never missing a 49ers or Seahawks match-up.