I'm an easygoing guy raised with small-town manners. My friends would say that I’m compassionate, loyal, and honest. I also like to think that I am a good balance between intellectual and goof-ball.
I love hiking, running, cycling or just about anything outdoors for fun and would much rather be doing something outside than watching sports on TV. But I like to balance things out with movie nights and hanging with friends.
I grew up on the East Coast (Maine!) and have been living in the SF area for about 8 years now. Have you tried a Maine whoopie pie? My home town is where the ear muff was invented!! (true story) However I have to admit the Bay Area is where it’s at.
I'm looking for someone who...
- Enjoys an adventurous healthy and active lifestyle
- Can balance activity with quiet time
- Is intelligent, an optimist and smiles a lot
- Enjoys the simple things in life
- Loves exploring new places
Hope to hear from you if you don’t hear from me first!