Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 / F / Straight / Single
Cape Town, South Africa
- Last Online
- Feb 24
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Mostly other
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Banking / Finance
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Afrikaans (Poorly)
- appalling spelling
- I have amazing Google skills
- untying knots
- growing things
- navigating new places/reading maps
I read all the time - what I'm reading depends on what interests me at the moment or recommendations.
Food and cooking is important - I love entertaining friends and going out to dinner. I do not consider KFC or McDonalds food. Very happy to be considered a food snob but believe in eating real food not processes plastic.
Music is important too and I listen to a lot of indi and folk stuff.
- Earl grey tea
- Books / kindle
- Post-it notes
- My collection of art
- Toasted cheese & tomato sandwiches
- Whiskey & soda
- And at the moment instagram
But the list changes depending on the day.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 32–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.