To be continued...
Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Nov 26
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Pisces and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Less than $20,000
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Arabic (Fluently)
writtenwrite Portland, Oregon more adventurous
iceman050505 Portland, Oregon less desiring of sex
IamIntoPizza Portland, Oregon less kinky
construed Portland, Oregon less kinky
tomc86 Portland, Oregon more adventurous
me2049 Portland, Oregon less desiring of sex
TOJW Portland, Oregon less desiring of sex
robbybmw Portland, Oregon more adventurous
To be continued...
As for what I'm doing with my life, I'm working at New Seasons Market. You might say it's something of a cover up for the real work I'm doing in my life... which involves picket signs.
Also, I have a bachelor's degree in graphic design... and I do a lot of photography as well. I would include a link to my web portfolio, but unfortunately I've been having problems with people stalking me. Anyway, I really want to go back to school and study something completely different like psychology or forestry or bike mechanics.
- Fixing problems and solving broken things.
- Eating sushi... especially sashimi! :P
- Organizing space... usually that which does not belong to me.
- Calling people out on their bullshit.
- Making noise with guitars, drums and vocal cords.
- Facial Profiling and Lie Detector Tests.
- Biting my nails.
- Filling the shoes of the black sheep in my family.
- Making some damn good salsa and guacamole.
I don't know. I guess you'd have to ask them.
- A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
- Into the Wild by John Krakauer
- The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest By Ken Kesey
- The Tao Te Ching
I'm a devote fan of David Fincher, Danny Boyle and Guy Ritchie.
A+ for you if you know who any of those people are, and more importantly what work they've done. And now for some of my favorite films...
Away We Go
The Book of Eli
The Count of Monte Cristo
F A R G O
Gangs of New York
It's a Wonderful Life
City of Angels
Happy Thank You More Please
The Sword in the Stone
Life as a House
There Will be Blood
Henry Poole is Here
IRON & WINE
The Goo Goo Dolls
NINE INCH NAILS
Kings of Leon
a perfect circle
the dandy warhols
Japanese, Italian, Thai, Mexican, Chinese, Jordanian. The list goes on and on. I'm sure there are plenty of other amazing types of food out there that I have yet to feast on. I love all food... as long as it tastes good.
- My CANON 5D mark ii
- My guitars
- My music
- My fingerless gloves
- My backpack
- how to make a better tuna sannich.
- why the theme song for South Park is so goddamn catchy!
- why there are so many Big Momma's House and Madea films, and who are the people who actually enjoy such movies.
- why people treat each-other so badly, so very often.
- how to fix the Turn Signal/Hazard Sign Relay Switch for my car.
- that perhaps there are no coincidences in life.
- why everyone and their mother thinks they are a professional photographer just because they have Instagram on their iPhone.
- how I can better myself as a human being.
- Ages 18–99
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
B. If you're a musician who wants to join forces with me.
C. You want to be photographed, and you honestly feel in your heart that I would enjoy photographing you... meaning that you actually know a thing or two about modeling. I'm always looking for new models to work with, male or female.
D. If you enjoy something other than slow alcohol-poisoning and/or drug abuse.
E. You have a glorious cat.
F. You enjoy doing any of the following...
Rock Climbing, Cooking, Gardening, Poker, Racquetball, Tennis, Basketball, Soccer, Billiards, Swimming, Hiking, Skiing, Martial Arts, etc.