To be continued...
Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Coupeville, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–99
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Today – 8:00pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Arabic (Fluently)
To be continued...
As for my "work", I use to be a graphic designer as well as a photographer.
That's what I studied in college anyway, but my heart's not really in it anymore. Time to learn something new.
I want to open a food co-op that focuses on providing mostly local products that are either organic or free of genetically-modified organisms. It's certainly not a revolutionary idea in terms of originality, but it is for this location.
In other news, I recently happened upon a 130 year-old piano, which I am currently teaching myself how to play.
- Doing most of my grocery shopping at local Farmer's Markets.
- Fixing problems and solving broken things.
- Eating sushi... especially sashimi! :P
- Organizing space... usually that which does not belong to me.
- Calling people out on their bullshit.
- Making noise with guitars, drums and vocal cords.
- Facial Profiling and Lie Detector Tests.
- Biting my nails.
- Filling the shoes of the black sheep in my family.
- Making some damn good salsa and guacamole.
- A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
- Into the Wild by John Krakauer
- The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest By Ken Kesey
- The Tao Te Ching
Away We Go
The Book of Eli
The Count of Monte Cristo
F A R G O
Gangs of New York
It's a Wonderful Life
Happy Thank You More Please
The Sword in the Stone
Life as a House
- Indie, Folk, Punk, Grunge, Alt and Classic Rock
- Classical and Instrumental [soundtracks, etc]
- Electronic, Industrial, Acid and Dub
- Trip Hop, Shoe-gazer and 80s
Japanese, Italian, Thai, Mexican, Chinese, Jordanian. The list goes on and on. I'm sure there are plenty of other amazing types of food out there that I have yet to feast on. I love all food... as long as it tastes good.
6. FINGERLESS GLOVES
- why people treat each-other so badly, so very often.
- how to make a better tuna sannich.
- why there are so many Big Momma's House and Madea films, and who are the people who actually enjoy such movies.
- how to increase the tilth and fertility of the soil in my backyard.
- that perhaps there are no coincidences in life.
- why the theme song for South Park is so goddamn catchy!
- how I can better myself as a human being.
It's a long story.
B. If you're a musician who wants to join forces with me.
C. You want to be photographed, and you honestly feel in your heart that I would enjoy photographing you... meaning that you actually know a thing or two about modeling. I'm always looking for new models to work with, male or female.
D. If you enjoy something other than slow alcohol-poisoning and/or drug abuse. I don't mind if you drink and/or drug, just as long as it's not the only thing you ever want to do.
E. You have a glorious cat.
F. You enjoy doing any of the following...
Rock Climbing, Cooking, Gardening, Poker, Racquetball, Tennis, Basketball, Soccer, Billiards, Swimming, Hiking, Skiing, Martial Arts, etc.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.