To be continued...
Find better matches with our advanced
31 • M • Langley, WA
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–99
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 1:57pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Arabic (Fluently)
To be continued...
As for my "work", I use to be a graphic designer as well as a photographer. That's what I studied in college anyway, but my heart's not really in it anymore. Time to learn something new.
- Fixing problems and solving broken things.
- Eating sushi... especially sashimi! :P
- Organizing space... usually that which does not belong to me.
- Calling people out on their bullshit.
- Making noise with guitars, drums and vocal cords.
- Facial Profiling and Lie Detector Tests.
- Biting my nails.
- Filling the shoes of the black sheep in my family.
- Making some damn good salsa and guacamole.
- A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
- Into the Wild by John Krakauer
- The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest By Ken Kesey
- The Tao Te Ching
I'm a devote fan of David Fincher, Danny Boyle and Guy Ritchie.
A+ for you if you know who any of those people are, and more importantly what work they've done. And now for some of my favorite films...
Away We Go
The Book of Eli
The Count of Monte Cristo
F A R G O
Gangs of New York
It's a Wonderful Life
City of Angels
Happy Thank You More Please
The Sword in the Stone
Life as a House
There Will be Blood
Henry Poole is Here
- Indie, Folk, Punk, Grunge, Alt and Classic Rock
- Classical and Instrumental [soundtracks, etc]
- Electronic, Industrial, Acid and Dub
- Trip Hop, Shoe-gazer and 80s
Japanese, Italian, Thai, Mexican, Chinese, Jordanian. The list goes on and on. I'm sure there are plenty of other amazing types of food out there that I have yet to feast on. I love all food... as long as it tastes good.
6. FINGERLESS GLOVES
- how to make a better tuna sannich.
- why the theme song for South Park is so goddamn catchy!
- why there are so many Big Momma's House and Madea films, and who are the people who actually enjoy such movies.
- why people treat each-other so badly, so very often.
- how to fix the Turn Signal/Hazard Sign Relay Switch for my car.
- that perhaps there are no coincidences in life.
- why everyone and their mother thinks they are a professional photographer just because they have Instagram on their iPhone.
- how I can better myself as a human being.
It's a long story.
B. If you're a musician who wants to join forces with me.
C. You want to be photographed, and you honestly feel in your heart that I would enjoy photographing you... meaning that you actually know a thing or two about modeling. I'm always looking for new models to work with, male or female.
D. If you enjoy something other than slow alcohol-poisoning and/or drug abuse.
E. You have a glorious cat.
F. You enjoy doing any of the following...
Rock Climbing, Cooking, Gardening, Poker, Racquetball, Tennis, Basketball, Soccer, Billiards, Swimming, Hiking, Skiing, Martial Arts, etc.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.