New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
33 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 22
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Strictly other
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), C++ (Fluently), French (Poorly)
I'm happiest on tropical islands. I get restless lying on the beach, but I love swimming in warm oceans, hiking through dense foliage, and scuba diving through coral reefs.
When I can't run away, I tend my garden, cook, mix cocktails, dance Cuban Salsa or Merengue or just explore the bay. Or, sometimes I like to sit and talk for hours, preferably in front of a pot of tea or a glass of scotch.
- Solving problems, figuring stuff out, and explaining it.
- Growing vines from cuttings.
* Movies: British comedy, dark sci-fi and comic book adaptations, and whatever indie dramas score well on IMDB. Except anything Lars von Trier directed. That guy is full of himself.
* Music: 70's Guitar Rock, 80's Punk, 90's Alt Rock, 00's Indie Dance Rock, and '10's Electro Dream Pop. I love Built to Spill, The Clash, Massive Attack, Social Distortion, Pulp, Radiohead, Bloc Party, and TV on the Radio. When no one is around I still listen to U2, Tool, and lots of The Cure.
* Food: I spent the last few years chasing Michael Bauer around San Francisco. Now I'm trying to recreate some of that in the kitchen. I've been working on Japanese cuisine: making karamiso chashu ramen from scratch (okay, I bought the noodles) was the recent highlight, although usually I go for Spanish, Italian, Mexican or Thai.
- Irish Breakfast Tea
- Thai Chili Peppers
- Alameda Gin
- California Raspberries
- Ribeye Steak
- Whether my cappuccinos will ever be as good as my sours.
- How much fun it would be to have my own personal military tank. Everyone tells me this is impractical. They're probably right.
- Economics & social justice and the gross disparity I've seen, often outside my doorstep, but most saliently during a few days in Cambodia.
- You're going somewhere great, but you'll take the time to enjoy what's here.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.