Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Tata, Hungary • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–28
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Jul 20, 2014
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Trying to quit
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Hungarian (Fluently), German (Poorly)
And if everything goes right, I'm gonna have my own pub in Budapest (capital of Hungary)! Yay!
Well, seriously: I think I'm good at languages. I'm not very good at anything, but I'm moderately good in lots of things... :)
Movies: Sci-fi again, horror (thriller), and comedy mostly.
Music: Rock, Metal mainly, sometimes dubstep, musical, classical, a capella, and so on... I have a wide taste in music, but there are some genres I don't like or hate, like rap, hip-hop, and some pop.
3. A computer
4. Logic games
5. A camera
6. A dictionary :)
(+1 Food, water, friends etc.)
- We have a match of at least 50%, if not, at least make sure we have something in common to talk about.
- You have long hair and love metal :D
- You speak natively any of these languages and are willing to teach me, and talk with me in spite of my huge mistakes: English, Spanish, German*, French*, or Portuguese*. These are in the order of my knowledge.
*I've just started to learn, so expect a lot of mistakes :D
If you just want to say hi, and ask how I am then: "Hi, I'm fine, thank you. Hope you are doing well too." Now let's move on.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.