* I'm sort of bumbly, mostly because I'm thinking about stuff all the time. Perhaps this makes me a wonderful conversationalist, but I'm also rather prone to tripping on things.
* I like to make stuff happen. This includes projects and adventures. Right now (Late July), I'm making a chicken coop happen. Pictures available on request.
* I find living in Madison a bit brutal. Every time I meet someone cool they're either moving in a few months, or they're actually from Milwaukee, which is where I visit the most. So I'm always up for meeting people who live and work here.
* I'm not a man-child. I've been told by female friends that the character of the man-child is a disappointingly reoccurring one in their dating lives. If you're looking for someone to care for (do their dishes, make them food, suggest that they make life decisions instead of playing Call of Duty 24/7) it's not me.
* There are few things a young lady can do that make me dislike them as much as insisting on gender roles that Disney taught them. If you think that fireworks and bike wrenches are just for boys, we probably won't get along.
Because blowin' stuff up is for everyone!