New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Rockville, MD • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–30
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Jul 14, 2013
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on law school
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Spanish (Poorly)
However here are some things that come to mind:
1. Coldest Winter Ever
2. Secret Garden
3. Waiting for Godot
4. Flyy Girl
5. Left Behind
6. I hear that 50 shades of Gray is good so I will start that soon. Also, I will start 1L today and see if that makes it on the list and I'm in between a lot of books right now but I think eighteen acres is my favorite out of the current ones I am reading right now.
1. I am legend
2. Tears of the Sun
3. Save the Last Dance
1. Anything on the Food Network
3. Desperate Housewives (even though its no longer)
4. The Game
5. The big bang theory
6. The Good Wife
My Fav Music is anything that has been in the top 40's throughout the 90's and up until today that lyrics have good meaning. E.g.:
1. Just Fine
2. U got it bad
3. Runaway love
4. Family Portrait
5. I'm real
6. Jesus Freak
9. The World's greatest
10. Don't Cha
11. I can
13. Show Stoppper
15. God in me
16. I was here
Anything that is pretty much prepared to a high standard. :)
8. Soul food
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.