Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • F • Chicago, IL
- Last Online
- Aug 17
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 2″ (1.57m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly)
I'm also working at a high school with kids at risk of dropping out or failing and behavioral problems. It has to be one of the most rewarding things I have ever done in my life. I love these kids.
I'm also pretty good at being shy firsthand, but after you raise a topic that's important to me, I can show you exactly what I'm about.
2. My necklace. It holds special meaning for me.
3. Do books count? If just one, A Brave New World. Probably books in general.
4. My nieces and nephews mean the world to me.
5. Colorful socks!
Also how I can change these big issues going on in the world, and how we as a people can stand up for equality.
Sometimes just what those little specks in my eyes are.
- Girls who like girls
- Ages 21–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Please no couples, have more to say than hi or comments on my physical beauty, and please spell correctly.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.