New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Pittsburg, KS • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Dec 18, 2014
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body type
- Judaism, and very serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- English, French (Fluently)
Loud, proud, somewhat obnoxious and off the wall. But I'm not sure that I was ever on the wall in the first place.
I love to do things with my hands. I used to be a clockmaker's apprentice out in California. Best job I've ever had. There's nothing quite like the feeling of taking something that was broken and decrepit and making it shiny, working, and like new. But I don't have access to a workshop, sadly. Anything I do with clocks anymore are fairly minor fixes.
I'm a proud nerd and proud gearhead. I love science fiction.
My humour is usually self-deprecating and/or bitterly sarcastic. I'm a huge George Carlin fan.
All the world is a stage, and in the times we live in, the play is most certainly a farce. I'm looking for a leading lady, a partner in crime, a Beatrice to my Benedick. Someone intelligent. Someone who can spell. Someone who knows what she wants out of life. Someone who has that... je ne sais quoi. Someone who has a good sense of humor, who enjoys life.
If you think you might be her, please send me a message. I would very much like to meet you. Although, there are a few occupational hazards. You'll have to put up with a neurotic wackjob.
Wise men and their tales, The Kite Runner, Breakfast of Champions, (Anything Vonnegut, really) , Wandering Star, The Secret Speech, The Stone Gods, Battletech/Mechwarrior novels, Clive Cussler books, Stephen Coonts books, Heschel, Terry Pratchett, and The Harry Potter series.
Top Gear! But other than that, TV is mindless drivel. Oh. Justified. I love that show. There's stupid, then there's Dewey.
Movies: Hugo, Wall-e, A Bout de Soufle, Le Crime de monsieur Lange, La règle de jeu, Lawrence of Arabia, The Godfather, American Graffiti, Star Wars, Goodfellas, Inglorious Basterds, Captain America, The Magnificent Seven,
Music: Cream, Jamiroquai, Led Zeppelin, Parliament/Funkadelic, The B-52's, ZZ Top, Judas Priest, Elton John, Johann Strauss II, Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, Tom Lehrer, Grateful Dead, Pepe Deluxé, Joe Pass, Curtis Mayfield, Ozzy Osbourne, Stray Cats, Lee Rocker,
Video Games: Oblivion, Skyrim, GTA V, Mass Effect, (the whole series) Fallout: New Vegas, Ratchet & Clank
Food: Middle eastern is my favorite.
2. Music. I may not be very musically inclined, but it makes life so much better. So many memories are tied to various songs. While driving on a warm, sunny day I feel compelled to blare Cream's cut of Crossroads with the sunroof open, just like I did the first day I had my first car.
3. A set of screwdrivers and ratchets and sockets. One never knows when a thing needs fixing.
4. Comedy. Life is funny. Sometimes it's hilarious. Without Humor, life is really dull.
5. Books. I love reading.
6. Snow. Without snow, there is no winter. Without winter, there is no snowboarding. Without snowboarding, there is a longer period of wanting to snowboard. One could say that it's an addiction.
- You know the significance of the following sequence of numbers: 15486372 OR 12784563
- You have green eyes
- You are Jewish
- You have curves
- You think you can make me laugh
- If you can handload a mainspring barrel without gloves. No really. If you can do it, I will make you a batch of cookies.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.