Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 2:53pm
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently)
I played most sports growing up, but eventually honed in on golf...played in high school...should have played in college (probably my #1 regret I would say). I also swim regularly to stay active and I'm not too shabby at it...maybe not Olympics good (maybe :P ), but I do love the water.
- Retrieving items that are located on high shelves, tucked in the back of a closet, etc.
- Hitting a golf ball pretty far
- Taking care of my dog (He's the happiest pup in the world!)
- Being a good pseudo-uncle to my best friends little kids
Music - It's safe to say that my taste in music is quite broad. I absolutely need to listen music every single day. My playlists bounce all over the place – OneRepublic, Quietdrive, Eminem, Snow Patrol, Imagine Dragons, Mumford & Sons...you get the drift.
Currently reading "Dad is Fat" by Jim Gaffigan...it's humorous :)
1) Golf clubs
2) My dog, Oliver
4) My DVR...greatest invention ever!
5) A swimming pool, or any body of water really...
6) A steady pay check...a boy and his dog gotta eat!
My family and friends would certainly make this list, but I just figured they were a given and I don't really consider them "things" I guess.
- Straight girls only
- Ages 25–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.