On a less serious note, I can often be found dancing around my living room. I make no promises about my dancing skills even though I have taken lessons, but I certainly have a good time! When I'm not out with my friends on a Friday night, I love curling up under the covers to watch a great movie (any suggestions?).
My likes: chai tea lattes, raspberry smoothies, sushi rolls, weekend getaways to no particular destination, sailing, walking barefoot in freshly mowed grass, or on a beach holding hands, contemporary and Christian music and kind people. My dislikes: liberal politics, stupidity, olives, fruit cake... I am a committed Christian and love the Lord, but not religious zealots…
1. Happy, content, joyful, outgoing, adventurous, younger than my age in appearance (so they say) and lifestyle, who loves the Lord and puts Him above all else.
2. Sophisticated, witty, smart, sarcastic, sensitive, romantic and free-spirited. Also a fan of adjectives.
3. Nomadic Adventurer. I've set foot on 3 continents and have a thirst for exploring more. I hope to one day go vacationing on Mars as I've heard the mountains are glorious.
4. Full of random (and oftentimes useless) information. I am the go to girl so if you have a question, I may have the answer.
5. Love to be spoiled by my man but enjoy returning the favor even more. I am a romantic at heart and loved being swept off my feet.
6. Have a lust for all things great in this world, great food, great friends and great adventures with a great God.
1. Intelligent, attractive, a gentleman, kind, down-to-earth and adventurous. Bonus points if you're a little bit quirky and can make me laugh until it hurts.
2. An ambitious go-getter. I'm attracted to people who set big goals and put all their effort into pursuing them. Even if your life's dream is to become the world's greatest thumb-wrestler, or a world traveler, I am totally into it. Without a goal, life gets very dull.
3. A big kid at heart with a great sense of humor and a giver. If you cook..huge kudos.... or at least can we cook together?
Looking for my partner-in-crime who enjoys the outdoors and isn't afraid to step on the dance floor from time-to-time. Don't worry if you have 'two left feet' - I have trained at the Gangnam-Style School of Dance, and can teach you for a nominal fee.
The perfect man for me is a committed Christian along the same lines of faith as mine, smart, fun and handsome. If you're easy-going and at least 87% awesome, feel free to drop me a line :) I will not write you without a picture or if you are married or separated...