Find better matches with our advanced matching system
54 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:00pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly vegetarian
- Christianity and somewhat serious about it
- Aries but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Medicine / Health
- Rather not say
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Has dogs and has cats
letitB2013 New Britain, Connecticut more modern
lightheartedbell Wallingford, Connecticut kinkier
Beth5558 Wallingford, Connecticut kinkier
Susanam7333 East Hampton, Connecticut more adventurous
mterrag Wallingford, Connecticut more adventurous
idesignit Meriden, Connecticut more desiring of sex
Girlygirlly Plantsville, Connecticut more desiring of sex
BelieveMeWITY Hamden, Connecticut less political
Food is all health-based. A late night snack might be carrot sticks, or broccoli florets and a low-cal dressing. Morning breakfast consists of a power-up smoothie. I grow my own wheat grass and bean sprouts, and enjoy my deck garden in the summer months. Chinese is my fav food to take out, and a well made eggplant parm sub is nice on rare occasions. HATE, HATE, HATE (did I say, "HATE"? :o) pizza!!! Ok, perhaps a garlic clam is doable, but we'd both have to have some, lol ;)
I enjoy/savor partaking of the local talent in the form of live theater. In fact, I prefer to support local businesses in the town in which I live. Helps build community.
Also into volunteering. Whether it be ones time, talent, or skills, I believe all of us has something positive to contribute in helping make this world a better place. Just putting that out there . . . ;)
2) My 4 children. They are all awesome people and turned out well, despite what their dads and I stupidly put them through.
3) My black lab, Emma. Her and I have a history that goes way back. She's living in her forever-fam and that's just how it's going to be ;)
4) My vehicle. Need it to get to work, pick up the kids, get grocery's, go to the vet. Lose my ride and everything we're connected to shuts down.
5) Air conditioning. Promised this to myself as a child I'd have this everywhere I went as an adult, and have kept that promise.
6) An outdoor space. Whether it be a deck off of an apt, condo, or house, my being requires some sort of viable outdoor space to just, "be".
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 50–62
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating