Find better matches with our advanced matching system
54 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 2
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly vegetarian
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Has dogs and has cats
Food is all health-based. A late night snack might be carrot sticks, or broccoli florets and a low-cal dressing. Morning breakfast consists of a power-up smoothie. I grow my own wheat grass and bean sprouts, and enjoy my deck garden in the summer months. Chinese is my fav food to take out, and a well made eggplant parm sub is nice on rare occasions. HATE, HATE, HATE (did I say, "HATE"? :o) pizza!!! Ok, perhaps a garlic clam is doable, but we'd both have to have some, lol ;)
I enjoy/savor partaking of the local talent in the form of live theater. In fact, I prefer to support local businesses in the town in which I live. Helps build community.
Also into volunteering. Whether it be ones time, talent, or skills, I believe all of us has something positive to contribute in helping make this world a better place. Just putting that out there . . . ;)
2) My 4 children. They are all awesome people and turned out well, despite what their dads and I stupidly put them through.
3) My black lab, Emma. Her and I have a history that goes way back. She's living in her forever-fam and that's just how it's going to be ;)
4) My vehicle. Need it to get to work, pick up the kids, get grocery's, go to the vet. Lose my ride and everything we're connected to shuts down.
5) Air conditioning. Promised this to myself as a child I'd have this everywhere I went as an adult, and have kept that promise.
6) An outdoor space. Whether it be a deck off of an apt, condo, or house, my being requires some sort of viable outdoor space to just, "be".
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 50–62
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.