Find better matches with our advanced
37 • Decatur, GA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–46
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 2:01pm
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
Seriously, I'm good at quite a few things. Extremely organized, good at managing my finances, playing sports, figuring out what people want before they ask - just to name a few.
In terms of music, anything except for rap works for me. I tend to enjoy more indie music these days (i.e... Devotchka) or classic rock, but appreciate everything from classical to heavy metal. Strangely enough, I've even started liking hip hop to a point. I try to go to shows whenever possible (although missing Bonnaroo last year sucked). If I had to have a favorite band it would probably be the Ramones. Or the Beatles. Or....nevermind, picking just one is too hard.
Don't know if I really have a favorite movie. My movie collection is a bit odd since I have a lot of old films (think Rita Hayworth or stuff done by Hitchcock/Bergman/Sirk) mixed in with modern day comedies, good and bad independent films, with some drama thrown in for good measure. One thing noticeably missing, though, is horror. I'm a huge scaredy cat when it comes to scary movies and will usually only watch them with someone else there.
2. My puppies, Payton and Buzzy (they're evil in a good way)
3. Internet/cell phone (although I do like to totally unplug at times)
4. Running/lifting shoes
5. Good films/music/books (I know that's three but I need them)
6. Downtime. As much as I like being around others, it's nice to have time away from everyone and everything to just decompress a bit.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.