* Capricorn (hilarity ensues!)
* Fairly Agender/genderqueer- just assume I don't have sex organs and act accordingly.
* Pronouns: They, their, they're -bitte.
* I am finding myself to be more and more demiromantic. I would rather have close friendships and possibly: physical affection/kissing than actually long term date. :/ it takes comfort and trust before romance is an option. This isn't EVERY case. In my experience it falls between either instantly having "I would like to date you" feelings or "I would like to see you casually but probably won't develop those kinds of feelings for you". *shrug*
* Feminist. I'm not moving on the subject. If you think I'm wrong - don't message me. It's that simple.
I AM in a comfortable committed poly relationship and not looking to add anyone else at the moment but I do love to make new friends and generally hang out with people when I find the time.