Find better matches with our advanced
37 • Jersey City, NJ • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jan 8, 2013
- White, Other
- 6' 2" (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism but it’s not important
- Post grad
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Somewhat), German (Somewhat), C++ (Fluently)
Aside from that I am working on both an electronic music album and a cool name for myself for when I complete said album.
* Taking a nap in any surface conditions whatsoever.
* Hooking up anything that requires cables and syncing.
* Making knock your socks off synthesizer sounds(unless they are already off, then the LFO will inversely knock them on)
* Accessorizing a motorcycle.
* Books: Speaker of the Dead, Xenocide, Shadow Puppets, Aftershock, Watchmen, The Complete Underworld, A Light in the Attic, Where the Sidewalk Ends...
* Music: New Order, Boards of Canada, Mute Math, Prince, RJD2, Bassnectar (well, old Bassnectar), A Tribe Called Quest, Stone Temple Pilots, Linus Loves, Chromeo, Polish Ambassador, Daft Punk, Ratatat, and, dare I say it, Deadmau5.
* Movies: Fight Club, Layer Cake, The Breakfast Club, Idiocracy, Wayne's World, Heat, Alien, The Dark Crystal, Any Given Sunday, The Big Lebowski, The Life Aquatic, Coming to America, Garden State, The Fifth Element, Breakin’ 2 Electric Boogaloo.
* Shows: The Daily Show (I repeat, The Daily Show), Always Sunny, Flight of the Conchords, Breaking Bad, Louis, Battlestar Galactica, The Wire, Tosh.0, and, of course, Game of Thrones.
* Food: Anything that ends with fortune cookies... I want to know where my life is headed at the end of a meal, and then modify it with "in bed".
* Sour Patch Kids... AKA.. My Pac-Man power pellets...
* My iPhone.... Shit...
* Korg Electribe EA-1 Don't ask... Or feel free to ask...
* Vitamin B-12
* My goldfish named Swimmy, scratch that, Herman, scratch that, Reflectogill, scratch that, I'll let you know when I pick a new one up next week.
* When will Computers, TVs, and Phones completely merge into one device like in every movie that portrayed the future since the 1970's.
* Will the future be more or less civilized.
* Will I have a dog in said future.
Seriously though, I'm probably at the movies, or a comedy open mic, or grabbing a beer with a person of interest... like a coworker.. or my mom..
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.