"I know who I am. I am just a very thin layer of charming, with some funny sprinkles, wrapped around a huge creamy center of raging arrogant A-HOLE!!!"
Just your average all around guy really. I have my beliefs, I have my good points, my not so good points, and my redeeming qualities.
Basics matter of fact style about me.
1) I am a believer in God, a Southern Baptist by choice and upbringing. Do not fear, I am not a "bible thumper". It's simple, if you want to know about my faith, ask and I am happy to tell you, if you don't, odds are you will only see what I believe in the way that I live!
2) I am single father to the most amazing girl I could imagine. I am always saying how she deserves better than me, and it makes me thankful every day she is in my life. I have her on the weekends where I am able to get to Tulsa and pick her up.
3) I work in the I/T field, a tech by trade.
4) I am a cut up, a spot of a geek, and a very serious individual all at the same time. I know when it's appropriate to joke, and when to take things more seriously.
5) I can be affectionate person. It all depends on who I am with as to how affectionate.
6) Yes, I did select most, if not all, of the "looking for" section. This is just the way that I view things. Debate it or not, casual sex as well is a relationship of a sort. Just say that I am open to what is on the table. My goal is a long term relationship, leading hopefully to marriage. Until then, just say what happens, happens. But I refuse to lie or deceive anyone in those regards, always up front about where things are at!
7) I have been described as stubborn and hard headed. And I will admit, once my mind is made up, it is not often changed. But it IS possible. You had better have strong facts to back it up though!
8) I am utterly fierce when devoted to something or someone. This would include family, friends, and dearly loved ones. Think of "Bryan Mills"(Liam Neeson from "Taken"), meets "John Wick", meets " Jack Reacher", meets "Agent 47"(Timothy Olyphant from "Hitman") type of ferocity and determination!
9) English is actually my second language, sarcasm is my first now, I took it as my native language some time ago. Avid partaker of the pun, and can be very dry on the humor. Ex wife hated that, because she could never tell when I was really joking!
Not sure what else I want to put here, will update and edit as they come to mind!