I'll try to distill myself down into a few key points.
• I'm a lifelong student, as there is always something interesting to learn. I've often lost track of time browsing wikipedia, following a careening path through history. I never understood people who 'get bored'. I finally cut myself off from learning new instruments when I realized there aren't enough hours in the day to practice them all.
• I'm trying to be better about living in the moment and actually experiencing life. I tend to worry a lot about the future, but I don't want to die realizing I haven't lived.
• There is no reason to be mean or unpleasant, ever. After growing up in the pseudo south, going to college in the Northeast was a culture shock. I didn't realize you had to be introduced before you could strike up a conversation there.
• I much prefer experiences to things. Experiences get richer with each remembering.
• I tend to like people that are deeply passionate about something. It isn't important what, as long as the fire is there.