Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy


28 M Saint Louis, MO

My Details

Last Online
Yesterday – 1:00pm
5′ 7″ (1.71m)
Body Type
A little extra
Strictly other
Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
Graduated from university
Relationship Status
Relationship Type
Mostly monogamous
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Has dogs and has cats
English (Fluently), C++ (Okay), French (Okay), Spanish (Poorly), Afrikaans (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Hi there. I should say upfront that I DO NOT live in St. Louis, but I listed St. Louis as my town because I live relatively close (1.5 hours) and I am there OFTEN for work and fun.
What I’m doing with my life
I work as a foreman/manager for a utility-clearance and right-of-way company, which is way more exciting than it sounds. When most (sane) people are hiding in their basements during a storm, I'm usually driving towards it. I just started writing for a fitness blog about my weight loss "journey", and I'm trying to string together 5 minutes of standup comedy.
I’m really good at
- 90's TV pop culture trivia

- Baking things then giving them away so that I don't eat them

- Travelling via planes, trains, and automobiles
The first things people usually notice about me
I forgot to take off my company hard hat.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Alison Rosen Is Your New Best Friend
TED Talks
Adam Carolla
Freakonomics Radio
Stanford U
Ricky Gervais
Anything from American Public Media or NPR, especially "This American Life" and "A Prairie Home Companion".

The Universe in a Single Atom
Anything by Bill Bryson
Marvel : Civil War
Richard Dawkins
Scott Pilgrim
Stephen Hawking
Super Freakonomics
Shrinkage, by "Bald Bryan" Bishop
Books by Adam Carolla
Biographies about Steve Jobs & George Washington (Who were both narcissistic and delusional, but incredible visionaries and leaders.)
Most of Hemingway's lesser-known works, especially "A Moveable Feast".

The Truman Show (There is a TV show being made of this!)
Indiana Jones except the "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"
The Goonies
Tin Cup
All of the "Ocean's #" movies

The Ricky Gervais Show
Modern Family
Big Bang Theory
Austin City Limits
The Office (UK,USA)
Conan & Jimmy Kimmel

If it was cool in 1996 or 1997, I really like it, such as Barenaked Ladies, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Matchbox 20, Sister Hazel, Hootie & The Blowfish, Gin Blossoms, Jake Dylan & The Wallflowers, Old 97s, Counting Crows, etc. Also, John Mayer (From "Room For Squares" to "John Mayer Trio" to his modern albums.) and Brad Paisley, who will probably be regarded as better guitar players than Clapton when the history books are written. Everything related to Nickel Creek, including solo and side projects. Allison Krauss & Union Station. Gillian Welch. Vince Gill. Any band with a horn section, and any band that is remotely Irish.

Also, "Lake Street Dive" is one of my favorite bands at the moment (#ColbertBump). Billy Joel, Elton John, Ben Folds, and any band with a piano all rock.
The six things I could never do without
In no specific order...

- My iPhone

- Wikipedia

- Podcasts


- The Onion

- Travel
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Are Dicky Barrett of "The Mighty Mighty Bosstones" and Aaron Barrett of "Reel Big Fish" related? I mean really, what are the chances of two of the frontmen for two of the biggest ska bands having the same last name (and sideburns) and NOT being related?

Why OKCupid! asks me if I am looking for "Straight Girls Only" or "Girls That Like Guys"? Is there a difference? I picked the latter, but is that the wrong one? Does that mean that I like girls that PREFER guys but will SETTLE for another girl in a pinch?
On a typical Friday night I am
Headed towards a tornado zone in Arkansas, an ice storm in Missouri, or a thunderstorm in Tennessee.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
- I didn't know what "twerking" was until long, LONG after the Miley Twerkgate Scandal.

- I'm doing Invisaline. At age 28...

- I've lost 70 pounds from my previous high of 240.

- I really like the Hanson song, "Get The Girl Back".
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 21–99
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, short-term dating
You should message me if
You're looking for an email/text buddy for 75% of our time, and a going-out buddy for the remaining 25%.

Or, if you're looking for someone to talk about fitness and weight loss with, or be a coach and motivator for you in your health and wellness goals. I'm not certified but I've been there, and done that. (And still doing it, CrossFit here I come.)

Or, if you're active in some sort of socio-political cause you think I support.