Find better matches with our advanced
38 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–43
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Jan 19
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Mostly vegan
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Open relationship
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Latin (Poorly), Italian (Okay)
2) Training my dog, Valerie, to do ridiculously cute tricks.
3) Rockin' out
4) Describing music using only words
5) Hosting things: lit events, rock shows, radio shows, public interviews with my heroes (while holding in my awe)
6) DJing rock shows and radio shows with my shamefully huge vinyl collection
7) Pickling vegetables
8) Being too sexy for my shirt (mind you, today I'm wearing a rather dull shirt)
I am a rock journalist as one of my three jobs, and a DJ as another one, so I go see a lot of shows and know a lot of local bands. My preferences in and out of L.A. tend towards mind-fuck psychedelic rock, freak folk, minimal 80s electro, rule-breaking punk, glam rock, non-glam metal, late-60s proto-funk soul, outlaw country... I have to stop talking about this now because it's getting as long-winded as the old description I just deleted.
2. moments of solitude
3. the human body, including that meat in the skull
5. a sense of humor
6. a sense of humor about phrases like "a sense of humor"
You want to practice your Italian with me.
You think "bisexual" is a limiting and stupid term, one that forces a binary onto a situation that is thankfully far more rich with options than just "Both of the above."
You hate almost all modern television, yet can't wait for Mad Men to start up again.
You're a taxi dancer whose oddly Fellini-esque travails in love and run-ins with Ricardo Montalban and Sammy Davis, Jr. haven't crushed her indomitable, ragamuffin spirit. Maybe a young Bud Cort dressed as a hippie will lift your spirits a bit by giving you a flower?
You're a "goer," eh? Rrrrrr!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.