Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 / M / Bisexual / Single
Los Angeles, California
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegan
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Scorpio but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Latin (Poorly), Italian (Okay)
biguy4u3 Los Angeles, California more adventurous
satyrne Los Angeles, California more adventurous
AlwaysUnabashed Los Angeles, California less kinky
loopster70 Culver City, California less trusting
_salamandroid_ Pasadena, California less artsy
slayer5534 Beverly Hills, California more adventurous
ISOchernobyl Los Angeles, California less adventurous
TeufelWolf Los Angeles, California more capitalistic
2) Training my dog, Valerie, to do ridiculously cute tricks.
3) Rockin' out
4) Describing music using only words
5) Hosting things: lit events, minor-league TV stuff, rock shows, radio shows
6) DJing rock shows and radio shows with my shamefully huge vinyl collection
7) Pickling vegetables
8) Coordinating fun, one-off sexcapades with more than one person, at a time when no one expects it, not even me...
I am a rock journalist as one of my three jobs, and a DJ as another one, so I go see a lot of shows and know a lot of local bands. My preferences in and out of L.A. tend towards mind-fuck psychedelic rock, freak folk, minimal 80s electro, rule-breaking punk, glam rock, non-glam metal, late-60s proto-funk soul, outlaw country... I have to stop talking about this now because it's getting as long-winded as the old description I just deleted.
2. moments of solitude
3. the human body: all pleasures, even the pleasures of the mind, have to first pass through this costume of meat we all wear
4. words--especially when they are written on the page and convey something more vividly than my own eyes ever could
5. a sense of humor about life's utter tragi-comic illogic
6. a powerful brain
To be clear, guys, I'm not intimidated about having SEX with men. But now that I'm starting to do that again after a hiatus, I've noticed there aren't many men like me, who are attracted to women but still want a real connection with men, both physical and emotional. Sometimes I look at the art and music of my gay male friends, plus their gym-toned abs, and it's like one of those busy baccarat tables at the casino--everyone there knows the rules and wants to keep the action going, and I don't see a way for me to hop in and explore without disrupting the game. That's one of the reasons I'm here.
- Guys and girls who like bi guys
- Ages 24–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
You want to practice your Italian with me.
You think "bisexual" is a limiting and stupid term, one that forces a binary onto a situation that is thankfully far more rich with options than just "Both of the above."
You hate almost all modern television, yet can't wait for Mad Men to start up again.
You're a taxi dancer whose oddly Fellini-esque travails in love and run-ins with Ricardo Montalban and Sammy Davis, Jr. haven't crushed her indomitable, ragamuffin spirit. Maybe a young Bud Cort dressed as a hippie will lift your spirits a bit by giving you a flower?
You're a "goer," eh? Rrrrrr!