Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Hamilton, Ontario, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jul 11, 2014
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism, and very serious about it
- Working on masters program
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English, French (Okay), Arabic (Poorly), Spanish (Okay), Vietnamese (Poorly)
Music--in no particular order--Devendra Banhart, Neil Young, Deep Dark Woods, Ed Sharp, Salah Ragab and the Cairo Jazz Band, Lyle Lovett, Bob Dylan, Joe Pug (omg go listen to Joe Pug right now), The Tallest Man On Earth (go listen to him when you're done with Joe Pug), Amr Diab, Souad Massi, Metisyahu, and this will be out of date by next week.
Food--I love breakfast so much. You don't even know.
Books--I've decided to stop reading unread Hemingway books until I hit 30 because there's only so many and I don't wanna run out before I die. Hm. I don't save money but I do save Hemingway. That seems like a behavioral defect of some kind.
Movies--Excalibur. Syriana. Life Aquatic. Vicky Christina Barcelona. The King's Speech. No Direction Home. Monkey Warfare. I don't know; I don't keep this information on hand, dammit.
I quit. That's all the list you get today.
1) A folkie guitar. Mine has twelve strings.
2) A good breakfast. Otherwise I get whiny by lunchtime.
3) A friend. Or six.
4) A cup of coffee. Or six.
5) Goals. The only things that save you from a life of TV and video games.
6) A vice. My little brother once told me, "Everybody should have at least one vice." Wise words, little brother.
Or, you know, maybe just have a good time.
You're up for anything as long as it's not expected.
You like good coffee.* You like bikes. Or cameras. Or music. Or brew-pubs. Or stories. Or parks or the sun.
You should probably just drop me a line. I do love meeting new folks, and I find this silly website is better for making friends than falling in "love". Or maybe I'm just a transient oft-times hobo. Who knows?
*you can try me if you don't like good coffee, but I'm not making any guarantees.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.