Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Last Online
- Nov 27
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism and very serious about it
- Working on masters program
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English, French (Okay), Arabic (Poorly), Spanish (Okay), Vietnamese (Poorly)
bag_o_potatoes Hamilton, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
KNIGHT_CROW Hamilton, Ontario, Canada more loving
djwilliams Burlington, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
carvato Hamilton, Ontario, Canada more desiring of sex
shakey21 Hamilton, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
HamiltonShoe Hamilton, Ontario, Canada more mathematical
Richard_Lion Oakville, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
AlexThirsten Burlington, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
Music--in no particular order--Devendra Banhart, Neil Young, Deep Dark Woods, Ed Sharp, Salah Ragab and the Cairo Jazz Band, Lyle Lovett, Bob Dylan, Joe Pug (omg go listen to Joe Pug right now), The Tallest Man On Earth (go listen to him when you're done with Joe Pug), Amr Diab, Souad Massi, Metisyahu, and this will be out of date by next week.
Food--I love breakfast so much. You don't even know.
Books--I've decided to stop reading unread Hemingway books until I hit 30 because there's only so many and I don't wanna run out before I die. Hm. I don't save money but I do save Hemingway. That seems like a behavioral defect of some kind.
Movies--Excalibur. Syriana. Life Aquatic. Vicky Christina Barcelona. The King's Speech. No Direction Home. Monkey Warfare. I don't know; I don't keep this information on hand, dammit.
I quit. That's all the list you get today.
1) A folkie guitar. Mine has twelve strings.
2) A good breakfast. Otherwise I get whiny by lunchtime.
3) A friend. Or six.
4) A cup of coffee. Or six.
5) Goals. The only things that save you from a life of TV and video games.
6) A vice. My little brother once told me, "Everybody should have at least one vice." Wise words, little brother.
Or, you know, maybe just have a good time.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You're up for anything as long as it's not expected.
You like good coffee.* You like bikes. Or cameras. Or music. Or brew-pubs. Or stories. Or parks or the sun.
*you can try me if you don't like good coffee, but I'm not making any guarantees.