Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Last Online
- Today – 11:24am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Leo and it’s fun to think about
- Working on two-year college
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently)
aaron535 Little Rock, Arkansas more spiritual
Kaljuun Alexander, Arkansas more spiritual
Imnotjamesbrown Little Rock, Arkansas more loving
Chris_Eye_Am North Little Rock, Arkansas more romantic
BlueTowel44 Little Rock, Arkansas less artsy
antistater Little Rock, Arkansas more aggressive
tcakes302 Little Rock, Arkansas less organized
lsh1988 Little Rock, Arkansas more adventurous
I tend to be the "quiet type".
I'm also digging into historical nonfiction (currently reading "Red Scare" by Griffin Fariello). I'm big into foreign and art-house movies (not that I'm opposed to Hollywood fare, not at all). My musical tastes range from The Beatles to Florence + The Machine to Rammstein. And I'm listening to Janelle Monae right now.
I'm not as much an avid TV watcher as I used to be, but I've recently discovered the New Girl series "Who's that girl? (Who's that girl?)". Oh, and Archer too. But mostly, I'm all about the movies.
AKIRA KUROSAWA! I just got into his movies a few weeks ago, and his work is EVERYTHING. Seven Samurai, High and Low, the Hidden Fortress, Throne of Blood, Stray Dogs, Rashomon, all so well-done (technically) and well-acted.
2. My Kindle Touch.
3. I was going to put my iPod Touch here, but it got stolen.
4. My passport. I've yet to use it, but I will. It serves as a reminder of my long-term goals.
5. My friends. I would be nothing without them.
6. Bell-bottom jeans.
New York and California. If all goes the way I hope, my next (first) move will be to either of those states.
2. I've never been good at dating, relationships, love, etc.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating