Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Little Rock, AR
- Last Online
- Today – 10:48am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently)
I'm also digging into historical nonfiction (currently reading "Red Scare" by Griffin Fariello). I'm big into foreign and art-house movies (not that I'm opposed to Hollywood fare, not at all). My musical tastes range from The Beatles to Florence + The Machine to Rammstein. And I'm listening to Janelle Monae right now.
I'm not as much an avid TV watcher as I used to be, but I've recently discovered the New Girl series "Who's that girl? (Who's that girl?)". Oh, and Archer too. But mostly, I'm all about the movies.
AKIRA KUROSAWA! I just got into his movies a few weeks ago, and his work is EVERYTHING. Seven Samurai, High and Low, the Hidden Fortress, Throne of Blood, Stray Dogs, Rashomon, all so well-done (technically) and well-acted.
2. My Kindle Touch.
3. I was going to put my iPod Touch here, but it got stolen.
4. My passport. I've yet to use it, but I will. It serves as a reminder of my long-term goals.
5. My friends. I would be nothing without them.
6. Youtube. Music videos and old WWE matches!
Structures. How and why things are designed the way they are.
New York and California. If all goes the way I hope, my next (first) move will be to either of those states.
2. I've never been good at dating, relationships, love, etc.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.