Find better matches with our advanced
26 • M • Middletown, CT
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 24–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 11:57am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
At some point I plan to go back for my PhD, probably within the next 5 years or so. Once I have my PhD I will be in a position to become a professor when I retire.
Knowing the right thing to say, or not say, to make people I know laugh. Making terrible jokes and puns, even if they only make me laugh I count that as a win.
Pop Punk like We Are The In Crowd, I enjoy the driving guitar with lyrics I can actually understand. Ludo adds some comedy into the Pop Punk mix, and Guster is kind of an outlier but I've been a fan since high school.
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Calvin and Hobbes
Guardians of the Galaxy
Lord of the Rings
The Big Bang Theory
Loading Ready Run (comedy sketches)
Digital Drift (podcasts)
Lou Reads the Internet for You (podcasts)
- The Woods, even driving on back-roads through woods is calming
- Thunder Storms
- IPOD, without it my ride to work would be incredibly boring
- Spell Check (I'm an Engineer speeling isn't my strong point)
Also I played Fable 2
If you can explain to me why Batman is so awesome.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.