Talk to you then. Toodles.
Find better matches with our advanced
36 • Omaha, NE • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Aug 4
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- 5' 10" (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Working on Post grad
- Might want kids
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Somewhat), Latin (Somewhat), French (Somewhat)
Talk to you then. Toodles.
Those things aside more existentially I suppose I am looking to make my mark on the word and maybe to find that the world I would like to believe we live in and the world I have come to observe hold more in common than I happen to be able to see at this point in my life. *Read as : hopeful rather than depressing*
Fixing things that other people broke.
Fixing things that I broke.
Seeing the less appropriate side of the conversation.
Being OK with normal being an invalid concept.
Drawing and painting.
Talking with my hands.
Not writing as quickly as I am speaking on the white board.
Illustrating every concept I am trying to get across on a white board.
Only erasing the portion of the white board I need.
Making people feel better when they are down.
Singing in the shower.
Singing while I cook.
Making lists without the use of bullets (though some people would maintain that only the full sentences in my list merit punctuation and as they are all slightly incomplete I should just leave the punctuation off, personally I like punctuation).
Using punctuation (and brackets).
I tend to stick more to the classics, not because there is anything wrong with modern works persay, there are just so many great books out there. Some of my favorite authors: Jules Verne, Edgar Alan Poe, Shakespeare, H.P. Lovecraft, Dante, Isaac Asimov, H.G. Wells. I also love the Grimm fairy tales, but they are more of a collection than so much authored. I enjoy Clive Barker, and I really have tried to like Stephen King but simply could not.
I love horror movies, I also really enjoy psychological suspense, science fiction, thriller, action, comedy, and even romantic movies. For me it is more about the quality of the story and movie than the genera. Special effects do not a good film make. Some of my all time favorite films: Pulp Fiction, Ladyhawke, The Princess Bride, Blade Runner, Soylent Green, A Nightmare on Elm St. (series of films), Night of the living dead (both versions), Return of the living dead (1-3), Gremlins, Repo: The Genetic Opera, and though some people may cringe Human Centipede : The first sequence. There are so many, many others though.
I assume they mean television shows? I honestly don't really watch much TV. When I did I suppose there were shows I enjoyed but I was never really one to watch anything on a regular schedule. Some shows I enjoyed: Star trek (original and next gen), Babylon 5, X-files, Stargate SG1, Tales from the Crypt, Law and order (just stick a name behind it I liked them all), NYPD Blue, CSI, Bones, Warehouse 13, Eureka, River monsters, Unsolved Mysteries (back in the 90's), Adventure time, Family Guy, Simpsons, Futurama, The Regular Show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I'm sure there are others, that is just off the top of my head.
Well, I always have music of some sort playing in my head. More often than not that music is far removed from what may be playing on the radio, but I have a a massive number of bands I enjoy off the top of my head some of my favorites: Tori Amos (drool), Emily Autumn (also Drool), Depeche Mode, Cradle of Filth, Anders Manga, Annie Lennox, Apocalyptica, Assemblage 23, Blumchen, Billy Talent, Clan of Xymox, Cocteau Twins, Collide, Tool, Covenant, A covenant of Thorns, Unfinished Thought, Cruxshadows, Cyndi Lauper (also drool but back in the day), David Bowie, Diary of dreams, Eurythmics, Flowing Tears, Funker Vogt, Wumpscut, Garbage, Ladytron, Loreena Mckennitt, Marilyn Manson, Misfits (but not all of it), Peter murphy, Nick Cave, Placebo, Qntal, Queen, Kiss, Duran Duran, Rasputina, Regina Spektor, Shakespears Sister, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Suzanne Vega, The beatles, The Who, The Clash, The Stray Cats, Within Temptation, Nine Inch Nails, Metallica (pre-saint anger, I just couldn't force myself to enjoy that crap). And a ton more.
Yes please! I love food, all sorts so long as it is good food. I generally say my favorite is Italian, but I love good Mexican, French, Indian, and Greek food. I am willing to try just about any food, and will do it again if it is good. Also, steak, bacon, a good cheeseburger, chocolate, or many other tasty things will make me smile. Banana Bread. Carrot Cake. I'm getting hungry now, I'm glad this is the last list.
Non-smart ass answer:
1) Music, it drives me, inspires me, eases my lows, and enhances my highs. A world without music would be a sorry one.
2) Art, in whatever form it is an outlet and a factory. It drives the ideas that boil up inside my brain, even those that may not seem artistic at first glance. A world without art would be a dull one.
3) Friends, they have carried me through much adversity and drove me to accomplish more than I could have without them. A world without friends would be a lonely one.
4) Sleep, gods how I love my precious sleep and the dreams that come with it. "To die, to sleep— To sleep—perchance to dream. Ay, there's the rub! For in that sleep of death what dreams may come, " William Shakespeare - Hamlet
5) Goals. All of this driving and dreaming must lead us somewhere, a path with a destination (even sometimes when the destination is a new path). Where there no destination is there hope, is there meaning? My goals may not define me, but they guide me. A world without goals would be melancholic to say the least.
6) Water, and I don't mean in the I'll die if I can't drink water sort of way. I mean, bodies of water. Rivers, waterfalls, lakes, and oceans. When my dreaming and driving and reaching for stars binds me a simple wave sets me free. Reminding me how small I am, reminding me that peace exists even when we feel as though there is none. It carves the surface of the world and knows nothing. There is some comfort I find in the water. A world without water would be rather uncomfortable.
I spend a ton of time thinking about my job, but a big part of my job is thinking about my job so that is kind of a given.
That isn't really private per say but it is something that I am certain will reduce my options.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.