1) I am excellent at 55 mph plant identification
2) I keep a pitchfork in my car at all times
3) I daydream about the end of the Automotive Era, where I-35 is a huge open market and we are all riding our bicycles.
4) My daughter and I like to run around outside in the rain.
5) I learned how to cook in France when I was 19. I make a kick ass ratatouille.
6) I believe in reincarnation.
7) If I didn't live in Texas, I would live somewhere with lots of wild mushrooms, where the trees were so old and tall you felt like you were in a cathedral when you walked in the forest.
8) I appreciate sensual pleasures:
--goat cheese ripened to gooey deliciousness smeared on a warm baguette
--the smell of the desert when it rains
--the feel of cool cotton sheets
--the shock of plunging into cold Texas water on a sizzling hot day
--making love in a tent with the stars above
--the sight of squirrels chasing each other all over the pecan trees, and the sound of their claws on the bark
--the squishy feel of stepping into a swamp by mistake [yes I have done this!]
--the sound of babbling water
--the perfume of huisache blooms wafting in the breeze
--light touch on skin
If you like my list, message me your own list :-)
I seek out Peak Experiences. Sweet prolonged moments of intimacy. Being vulnerable while looking in someone's eyes. Magical losing-myself moments in nature. A wave of ecstasy riding my bike. Laughing uproariously with friends. Playing endless games of Uno with my daughter.