Help your potential matches find common interests.
I have heavy interest in Movies, Philosophy and Science. Some
interest in TV Shows, Environmentalism, Physical Recreational
Leisure, Karaoke and Gaming. Light interest in Music and
The following are a small sample of movies that I liked alot.
- Saw recently, Boyhood, Snowpiecer
- Saw awhile ago, X-Men: Days of Future Past, The Tale of The
Princess Kaguya, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- Saw even more awhile ago, Frozen, Secret Life of Walter Mitty,
- Mainstream, Chris Nolan Films, LOTR/Hobbit, Marvel/DC films,
- Comedies, Hot Fuzz, Pineapple Express, Scott Pilgrim vs the
- Movies that nobody knows, Chaos Theory, The Fountain, Stranger
- Notable Mentions, Les Miserable, The Borrower Arrietty
- Reminiscing nostalgic shows of the 90s, still a child at
- On a regular basis, I’d probably be watching The Daily Show, The
Colbert Report, Last Week Tonight With John Oliver and Realtime
with Bill Maher.
- Actual shows, current favorites that comes into mind are Once
Upon a Time, How I Met Your Mother, Futurama, Adventure Time and
The Legend of Korra.
- Nearly any documentaries. Never enough to learn.
- Shows planning to watch, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead,
Arrow, Flash, Gotham, Sherlock, The Strain.
I don't have many or much of favourite artist or genre, just list
of songs I've come across and liked. These can range from
alternative pop/rock to smooth ballads. Regina Spektor is one
however I can single out.
In recent memories that I really really enjoyed,
Journey, Uncharted 2, Dead Space 2, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
(2013), Bioshock Infinite, Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead
I’m a very picky boring eater, the complete opposite of an
adventurous eater. You'll kind of get it once you see it.