I want a fellow amateur philosopher, a movie/tv binge buddy, a co-op player companion, a recreational playmate, a dance partner.
I wanna see us dancing.
Walking on those, what do you call 'em, feet?
Where is this magical carbon copy of myself :P
“Shouldn't we hold out for the person who doesn't just tolerate our little quirks but actually kinda likes them?”
My Quirks n Traits
• Talks in pop culture references (majority from The Simpsons)
• Passionately too serious about movies, get vented debates with friends
• Shamelessly playing in the park playgrounds while my friends *sighs*
• Having car karaoke
• I'm still obsessed with Frozen, it's probably a phase, I'll grow out of it yes, no, maybe, yeah, nah.......
• Part realist, part naive optimist
• Enjoys the simpler things in life
• Not a food adventurer or a travel-holic, just a moderate
• Discussing morals, ethics and values
• Kind, Proper, and Polite
• Earnest, Humble and Honest
• Got an overall positive, cheerful and carefree personality
• However I don't do puns. Sorry its just not my thing.
• Randomly observant on obscure things
• Whenever you feel awkward, stop feeing awkward and feel awesome
• Values intellectual curiosity, social equality, environmentalism and altruism
• Personally try to be Politically Correct
• Giant evil athiest
• More feminine than masculine (or at least I want to, more elegant and graceful)
• I'm also probably a feminist too
• May be a tinie tiny little cynical or snobbish at times
• Like/Try to be up to date with world events/affairs
• Litter/Recycling Nazi
• I'm also abit of a loyalist, from buying the same brands to eating a same restaurants so that trait might translate well into a relationship :p
• Open to new, fun and exciting activities, shows, things. Ya know, try anything at least once I guess. Except for food, it's complicated, story for another day