• White washed Australian Asian.
• Making random movie/tv references/quotes
ie, Is there really a Simpsons pic/gif for everything? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948328
• Talking while emoting a lot, including hand gestures
• Playing in the park playgrounds while my friends *sighs*
• Having car karaoke
• I must confess, I'm still obsessed with Frozen, it's probably a phase, I'll grow out of it yes, no, maybe, yeah, nah.......
• Naively optimistic about life and all things rainbow and sunshine
• Discussing morals, ethics and values
• Kind, Proper and Polite
• Got an overall positive, cheerful and carefree personality
• Politically Correct 'like' (friends find it a little annoying?? :P)
• May be a tinie tiny little cynical or snobbish at times
• Open to new, fun and exciting activities, shows, things, ya know, try anything at least once I guess. Except for food, it's complicated, story for another day.
I watch a lot and any movies and like to have long discussions about them. Talk about the themes, plot, characters, acting, production, visuals, any and all things, on all movies from the old and new to good and bad. Same with TV series, except only with good ones. Occasionally will marathon/binge-watching shows and docos. For games, I like ones with engaging storylines and/or with great gameplay.
On Religion/Politics/Current Affairs
It seems like politics and religion are taboo topics in practically all situations, even with my friends and family. I don’t understand as these are very interesting discussions and on issues that matters. I mean okay, fair enough, I won’t argue with friends on such topics, but these should be ideals and beliefs where my partner and I would have to see eye to eye, right? Right? I’ve always lived secular and was naive about the influence/impact of religion. It wasn't till I 'opened my eyes' a while ago that I now personally identified myself as an atheist. I don’t hate religion per se, just believe how deludingly laughable it is. Politically I lean towards Australian Greens.
What do I want?
I would like to develop and have that kindred spirit, to do lil stuff together from engaging serious to silly discussions, marathoning movies, tv shows and docos, boardgames, video games, to bigger stuff such as attending musicals, museums, shows, trips and everything in between.
(Walking with Dinosaurs Arena Spectacular?? Heck yeah!!)
(Urban Jungle Adventure Park?? OH MY GLOB YES!!!)