I want to meet a strong independent woman, who has a heart of gold, full of empathy and kindness. Who's about my height, likes to read and similarly quirky yet gentlewomenly, a princess charming to sweep me off my feet.
Bonus points if you, really like The Little Mermaid and/or Frozen; musically like Regina Spektor and/or Ingrid Michaelson because my friends hate 'em.
“Shouldn't we hold out for the person who doesn't just tolerate our little quirks but actually kinda likes them?”
My Quirks n Traits
• Talks in pop culture references (majority from The Simpsons)
• Passionately too serious about movies, get vented debates with friends
• Shamelessly playing in the park playgrounds while my friends *sighs*
• Enjoys recreational activities such as indoor rockclimbing, bike riding, hikes, Museums, Zoos. Open to new activities.
• Having car karaoke
• I think Inside Out is my new obsession :P
• Part realist, part naive optimist
• Enjoys the simpler things in life
• Not a food adventurer or a travel-holic, just a moderate
• I eat well-done steak, apparently for some this is a deal breaker :p
• Discussing world issues, ethics and values
• Kind, Proper, and polite
• Earnest, Humble and Honest
• Got an overall positive, cheerful and carefree personality
• When alone, I may break into improvised dancing
• Randomly observant on obscure things
• Literally says "brb"
• Values intellectual curiosity, social equality, environmentalism and altruism
• Personally try to be Politically Correct
• Giant evil athiest
• More feminine than masculine (or at least I want to be, more elegant and graceful)
• I'm also probably a feminist too
• May be a tinie tiny little stubborn, cynical or snobbish at times
• Like/Try to be up to date with world events/affairs
• Litter/Recycling Nazi
• Also probably a moderate grammar Nazi, moderate because I'd still get called off by my English teacher friend :p
• I'm also abit of a loyalist, from buying the same brands to eating at the same restaurants
• Open to new, fun and exciting activities. Ya know, try anything at least once I guess.
• Unpopular Pixar opinions, The Incredibles is overrated; Up was just okay; Toy Story 2 is underrated compared to 1 and 3.
The following are a small (lies) sample of movies that I like alot
• Post 2016, Star Wars: TFA, The Little Prince, The Revenant, Pulp Fiction, The Pianist
• Pre 2016,
(Haven't seen any good movies in awhile. Saw Matilda the Musical, that was amazing)
• Saw recently, Jurassic World (nostalgia goggles), Ex Machina, Inside Out (absolutely loved it)
• Saw awhile ago, Cinderella (2015), Pitch Perfect 2, When Marnie Was There
• Saw even more awhile ago, Song of the Sea, HBO's Going Clear, Mad Max: Fury Road
• Saw 2xeven more awhile ago, The Theory Of Everything, Paddington, The Imitation Game
• Saw 3xeven more awhile ago, Boyhood, Snowpiecer, Interstellar
• Saw 4xeven more awhile ago, X-Men: Days of Future Past, The Tale of The Princess Kaguya, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
• Saw 5xeven more awhile ago, Frozen, Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Gravity
• Mainstream, Chris Nolan Films, LOTR/Hobbit, Marvel/DC films, Disney/Pixar
• Comedies, Hot Fuzz, Pineapple Express, Scott Pilgrim vs the World
• Movies that nobody knows, Chaos Theory, The Fountain, Stranger than Fiction
• Notable Mentions, Les Miserable, The Borrower Arrietty
• Nearly any documentaries, always eager to learn new things. (A noteworthy favorite, Cosmos: A Personal Voyage)
• Reminiscing nostalgic shows of the 90s, still a child at heart.
• On a regular basis, I’d probably be watching The Daily Show, The Lateshow with Stephen Colbert, Last Week Tonight With John Oliver, Realtime with Bill Maher, and The Weekly with Charlie Pickering, Q&A.
• Actual shows, current favorites that comes into mind are Once Upon a Time, How I Met Your Mother, Mythbusters, Futurama, South Park, Adventure Time, The Legend of Korra, BBC's Sherlock, Parks and Recreation, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Game of Thrones, Gravity Falls, Archer, Steven Universe, Rick and Morty.
• Shows planning to watch, Newsroom, The Walking Dead, Arrow, Flash, Gotham, The Strain, Veronica Mars, House of Cards, Hannibal, Friends (some say it's a must watch, some says it's overrated).
WatchMojo, ScreenJunkies, ChannelAwesome, Cinemassacre, Screwattack, Vice News and The Young Turks
Current playlist, Michael Bublé, Regina Spektor, A Great Big World, Linkin Park, Ed Sheeran, Ingrid Michaelson, Michelle Featherstone, The Shins, plus many others.
Sample of my current mood in music:
https://youtu.be/uf_QhUZX3BM - Afterlife
https://youtu.be/OopNWnLSAA4 - Everybody
https://youtu.be/KeKtB2EhdaE - Everything
https://youtu.be/lbSOLBMUvIE - Home
https://youtu.be/TZZHaVIxUfA - Fidelity
https://youtu.be/kz9UBfXmXsM - Already Home
https://youtu.be/NdSOxS-UnLk - Cheer Up
https://youtu.be/XT13ijUfSts - Giant Woman
https://youtu.be/Vu_oJR2psGY - Everything Stays
Please sing with me ^^
In recent memories that I really really REALLY enjoyed,
Journey, Uncharted 2, Dead Space 2, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider (2013), Bioshock Infinite, Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Alice: Madness Returns, Fallout 4 (omg, so many hours)
I eat Ramen (preferably not instant) and Pasta religiously. Then a bit of everything else. And chocolate, too much chocolate......
Something more than just "Hi" would be greatly appreciated thank you, I like lengthy conversations apparently.
Also a frequently asked question is "How are you?".
Well I am good, I'm generally positive and always going to be good, so now with that out of the way, wassup?
It'd be nice if you were +90% match, 89%-70% I'll openly consider, any other, who knows.