I want to meet a strong independent woman, who has a heart of gold, full of empathy and kindness. Who's about my height, likes to read and similarly quirky yet gentlewomenly, a princess charming to sweep me off my feet.
Bonus points if you, really like The Little Mermaid and/or Frozen; musically like Regina Spektor and/or Ingrid Michaelson because my friends hate 'em.
“Shouldn't we hold out for the person who doesn't just tolerate our little quirks but actually kinda likes them?”
My Quirks n Traits
• Talks in pop culture references (majority from The Simpsons)
• Passionately too serious about movies, get vented debates with friends
• Shamelessly playing in the park playgrounds while my friends *sighs*
• Enjoys recreational activities such as indoor rockclimbing, bike riding, hikes, Museums, Zoos. Open to new activities.
• Having car karaoke
• I think Inside Out is my new obsession :P
• Part realist, part naive optimist
• Enjoys the simpler things in life
• Not a food adventurer or a travel-holic, just a moderate
• I eat well-done steak, a trait my friends hate apparently
• Discussing world issues, ethics and values
• Kind, Proper, and polite
• Earnest, Humble and Honest
• Got an overall positive, cheerful and carefree personality
• When alone, I may break into improvised dancing
• Randomly observant on obscure things
• Literally says "brb"
• Values intellectual curiosity, social equality, environmentalism and altruism
• Personally try to be Politically Correct
• Giant evil athiest
• More feminine than masculine (or at least I want to be, more elegant and graceful)
• I'm also probably a feminist too
• May be a tinie tiny little stubborn, cynical or snobbish at times
• Like/Try to be up to date with world events/affairs
• Litter/Recycling Nazi
• Also probably a moderate grammar Nazi, moderate because I'd still get called off by my English teacher friend :p
• I'm also abit of a loyalist, from buying the same brands to eating at the same restaurants
• Open to new, fun and exciting activities. Ya know, try anything at least once I guess.
• Unpopular Pixar opinions, The Incredibles is overrated; Up was just okay; Toy Story 3 isn't THAT good, 2 was much better.