A Few Things About Me.
1. I do not expect to receive anything that I cannot give. What this means is: I'm realistic in what I can offer and what I bring to the table. What I can offer is equivalent to what I expect from you.
2. Cynicism is something I try to avoid, and I like keeping an open mind until I'm convinced to see and interpret things in another way.
3. I've learned most of life's lessons the hard way vs. the right way. I tend to be a bit of a risk-taker by default. This doesn't mean I drive down the 101 at 120 mph.
4. There are 2 sides to every story, I don't care what anybody says. It's amazing how some people cannot grasp that others have different experiences.
5. I work out, I take care of myself, I'm into hygiene and looking good. However, I'm also very blue-collar and some say "rugged." Rugged as in, working on cars, lifting weights, and doing manual labor.
1. I am not into endless messaging or one-liners. We are grown ups and I am on here to find a real relationship. If your responses are meaningless or similar to text messages, I will move on.
2. I am not into heavy drinkers or drug users. I've had my party phase, and I'm over it.
3. Healthy living and working out is important to me. I'm not a fitness freak but I'm looking to find somebody who enjoys going to the gym, hiking, road trips, and not afraid to walk out the door sans makeup and in a ponytail (that's hot).
4. Typically I'm attracted to shorter brunettes. Think Mila Kunis and Gennifer Goodwin. TURN ONS: Confidence, curves, beauty, sarcasm, girl-next-door look, random thoughts and girls that wear glasses.
5. If dental floss grosses you out, we won't get along.