Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • M • Norfolk, VA
- Last Online
- Jun 15
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Movies..I'll confess, I've very rarely seen any movies. A favored saying of mine is "If you've seen a movie, there's a 95% chance I haven't. If I have, congratulations, you just beat some incredible odds." And that's unfortunately accurate. It's the butt of many jokes against me by my coworkers - "Why haven't you seen this movie!?"
As far as music, I will listen to anything that sounds good. I am definitely not picky - as long as it's not like nails on a chalkboard, I'll probably be able to appreciate it in some way, even if it's not in a language I understand. Food is something of the same way..I am not picky. I will give something a shot, and if I like it great, but if I don't it's not a huge deal. The one thing that makes me sick is anything with mayo. Yuck! Fast food..I'd be lying if I said I didn't eat it, but I don't tend to enjoy it. Sometimes that's just what we have to eat in order to get something in our bodies, but I'll take a quality home-cooked or store-bought meal over fast food any day if I can help it.
2. My laptop. Something of an extension of the internet, except I use this thing for school. If I write, it tends to be on the laptop and stored away secretly. I've never shown anyone what I write, it's embarrassing. >_>
3. Video games. Yes, I'm a junkie and a nerd. No, they are not my lifeblood, but they're stress relief. I can appreciate a good game like someone might appreciate a good book or a good painting, and it's relaxing to play though them. But I always remember there's a real life out there waiting, so I never pass up an opportunity to do something for real over playing a fake game.
4. Dogs. I have two right now and I love them absolutely to death. I will have a dog all my life if I can help it. I don't dislike other pets, but my preference will always be there.
5. Friends. Unfortunately, I barely have any people I can call friends right now, and that's why I realize they're so critical. I love to go out with them because I am that kind-of 'sheltered', so I always get to experience new things. I'm not as bad as I was about this, but I still have more to learn. Not to mention, a good friend to talk to or just to hang out with is great stress relief.
6. Family. Again, I don't have many people I can call my family right now - just a handful due to circumstance. But my dream when I get older is to have my own, STABLE family. It's the one thing I really strive for above all else.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.