I am a 21-year-old woman who spends most of her time behaving in a manner more suited to that of a 35-year-old woman. I know what you are thinking, "Oh, all 20-somethings think they know everything. Whatever. Pass." But, please, allow me to stop you there.
I have managed to fit into 21 years what takes most people a good 45 years to experience. I have learned through the mistakes of those before me and, while I still make plenty of my own mistakes, I am grateful that I don't have to make them all. I could spend all day telling you my life story. And someday maybe I will! For now, here is what you need to know:
- I speak my mind and tell it like it is. I am always upfront about how I am feeling with those I am close to. I don't see a way to resolve problems if you can't tell someone that you have an issue with them.
- I can, admittedly, be a "bit" sassy.
- I have a generally very bubbly disposition.
- I am an artist and a gamer. I can kick your ass in a video game and then doodle a comic of me kicking your ass on said video game. (Woah. Impressive, I know.)
- I am a firm believer that there needs to be a font for sarcasm. Which I would /totally/ never use...
- I am loud and typically full of silliness and laughter. It isn't usually hard to find me in a room for this reason, among others.
- I care deeply for those closest to me. I spent a little time as a caregiver and I have always taken care of friends and family when they needed me.
Here is what I am looking for:
I am looking for someone to date. I don't like sleeping around, it is ultimately very disappointing. I prefer to just sleep with one person at a time. It seems to work better for me. And I want to form a bond over time with someone.
I don't want to be someone's girlfriend after one date. Whatever happened to the whole "courtship" phase of a relationship? The fun, flirty, playful phase of a relationship where you go out and have fun and just test the waters; get to know each other and decide if you want to be in a relationship? Because THAT'S what I want.
If that sounds like something you want, then, please, go ahead and send me a message. I promise I don't bite... Unless you're in to that. ;)