Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Seattle, WA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:09pm
- Black, White
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Movies: Looper, Last of the Mohicans.
Shows: Mythbusters, Star Trek, Top Gear
Music: Aesop Rock, Postal Service
Food: anything that is easy to cook
2. My niece and nephew...i'm pretty sure i would turn into a wild animal, were-wolf style, if i ever had to defend them
3. High-speed internet
4. A place to train Jiu-Jitsu. I get
5. Chicken & rice for dinner! Yum!!
6. Books and podcasts. I listen to a lot of podcasts...
Or, how great it would be to have a domesticated dinosaur as a pet. Just think about it: you can ride it around town, it's a better guard animal that a dog, and if yours is a female you can have fresh dinosaur omelettes.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.