New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
43 • Fresno, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 29–46
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Aug 24, 2014
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Politics / Government
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently)
• Well designed and timely executed sarcastic remarks
• Oil changes (Honda, Toyota, Chevy. 1997 and older
models only please)
• Completely erasing a hard drive (both intentionally, and
• Reformatting that previously erased hard drive
• Changing light-bulbs (while in complete darkness)
• Anticipating bad drivers.
Movies; I love a good old Western (Tombstone, 3:10 to Yuma my favorites!) Sci-fi, Zombies, Foreign, Thrillers. But The Matrix, About a boy, Up, The Princess Bride, are movies that I can watch over, and over, and over ...
Shows; True Blood, Once Upon, Sons of Anarchy, Misfits, and The Walking Dead the best shows on Tv.
Music; New Wave, and of course Latin ...
Food; As far as food goes, I like Vietnamese, Mex, Continental, Japanese, I used to like Italian food until I went to Italy that is, there I realized that what I had been eating was not really Italian, and I also found that I did not like actual Italian food.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.