Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Brooklyn, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–100
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Nov 11
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Okay), Spanish (Poorly)
I love it when you find a book that you race home to finish. Unfortunately, my room is littered with many that I haven't finished. It's a source of anguish.
Even though I'm going minimalist, Bill Murray needs to be mentioned as he always should be.
Overtime: Calexico, a radio to listen to WNYC
I own a WNYC tote, and I love it. However, I really can't find a way to use it because it would really be a man-purse.
- You know a great karaoke song for a guy with no range to sing. Have a best friend's wedding coming up and karaoke is the main event.
- You wanna go for a bike ride.
- You know how to break in to the Domino Sugar Factory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvv09ZrhouE and want to take me along (I'll bring Cliff Bars, flashlights and champagne)
-You can put a good word in to the fantastic people that orchestrated the Domino Sugar Factor tour above. They're called Wanderlust http://www.wanderlustprojects.com/
- You're worried that being on OkCupid may be futile because it takes the romance out of our "meet-cute" and thus shatters our hopes for "true love."
- You know how I can see this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/04/friday-night-throwdown-boxing_n_831317.html in person and you are kind of disgusted that I want to watch people box (because I am.)
- You wanna go on this tour http://www.nycunderbelly.com/index.html and meet Curtis Sliwa! (You'd probably only know who Curtis Sliwa is if you're a New York news junkie, so don't worry)
-You want to make man/womankind better -- Let's go remove the speakers from ice cream trucks.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.