New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Somerville, MA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- Last online
- Nov 2, 2014
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Japanese (Okay)
hope) I'll just go with five things you should know about me.
1. I'm a gigantic grammar nerd. It sounds incredibly annoying, but
I swear I don't get carried away. Plus I can proofread crap for
you. See, I'm both fun and useful.
2. I'm from Florida. So I'll say amusingly ignorant things like "Is
this how you shovel snow?" and "I'm headed out to the cod this
weekend!" and "Where did all these leaves come from?"
3. I am not a beer drinker. Gin's my poison. Or red wine if I have
to be cogent.
4. I can't do anything that requires any kind of hand eye
coordination, so my exercise consists of running, yoga, pilates,
etc as opposed to, say, tennis.
5. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. My one stipulation is
that you have to like breakfast. No ef it, I'm a catch and I
deserve to be picky: you have to LOVE breakfast.
Other than that, I'm at a place right now where I don't want or need any kind of commitment. I'm really just looking for a cool someone to have some fun with.
- I'm a techie, which means I can fix your computer for you. Again, awesome AND useful!
- Cooking. Not to brag, but I make amazing butternut squash soup. Seriously. It's like soup crack!
- Pretending I know the answer. I make really good guesses at stuff. It's a weird gift.
- Asking questions. Also a weird talent.
- Reciting the entire Lion King movie. Like start to finish, voices and everything.... please don't judge me...
Movies: Anything with Leonardo Dicaprio (Post titanic, please) Shutter Island, inception, Departed, etc. I love Boston crime dramas and fifties/sixties films (Breakfast at Tiffany's, All about Eve, Maltese Falcon). And I have a soft spot for 90's Disney Movies.
shows: I don't do reality TV, Or tTV in general, but I've recently gotten into Downton Abbey ('Maggie Smith is a Treasure!")
Really, I'm up for anything the night might take me to: baking, sporting events, live music, your bed, drunk grocery shopping, horse wrangling, whatever.
Also, please, PLEASE be intelligent. You don't need a PhD or anything, but basic grammar skills aren't too much to ask for are they?
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.