With so many profiles on this site that you can choose to visit, thanks for coming to visit mine. And I'll come right out and say that it turns out you're lucky because, as it happens, you've stumbled upon the best profile on here. As far as the others are concerned, it only goes downhill from mine. Then, now that I have some of your attention, maybe it would be good to tell you a few relevant things I want you to know.
- Like everything, I am nothing. What I mean is, given enough time, like all things in this world, I'll be gone. So if you're curious, send me a message now.
- I'm tall as hell. Like, you'll be hard-pressed to find anyone taller than me in your city :)
- I'm dedicated to my two-year old son and being the best father I can to him. In addition, I'm fiercely loyal to my friends and those I love.
- I'm an audit director for a major accounting firm; it takes a lot of my time.
- I believe it's a good thing that you get along with whomever you're with. I don't do the whole "opposites attract" thing. And I don't have patience for drama.
- Personally, I'm looking for something long-term. Dating is a pain in the ass and I don't really care for it.
- Maybe some words about what I want. I like women who are smart and can hold a conversation. Women who have some self-confidence and can take care of themselves. Independence is also attractive to me. If you can't live with yourself, then I doubt I'd want to live with you.