I'm pretty bad at responding during the weekend. Ann Arbor is a busy town in the summer. You can find me at Starbucks or the Beer Garden if you're really desperate to meet me.
I typically date girls a bit younger (though I don't discriminate specifically on age) because I find that a lot of women at my age seem to want to settle down immediately - and that just doesn't feel natural to me. I like taking my time and seeing who I click with.
* Ambitious - I want to build an empire. I'm planning on launching several side businesses this year, and I develop enterprise software systems for major companies.
I'm also developing an app for the Democratic National Committee for the 2014 election campaign.
* Funny - I like to do silly improv comedy or sing ridiculous karaoke songs. I recently was purchased hammer pants by a friend, and I have given my word I will dance in them.
* Athletic - I do Crossfit 3x a week (and hopefully 4x soon), and I do two days of physical therapy a week for an old hip/back injury.
* Educated - I went to college and I've read a lot of books. Philosophy, biology, psychology.
* Sarcastic - I will tease you.
* Adventurous - I like to explore new places, including Detroit. I eventually want to drive from Alaska to the tip of South America, and visit Antarctica. I once explored America while living out of my car, intentionally. I would do it again.
* Aggressive - I'm not pushy, but I do like to take charge and I will almost always attempt to a move if we go out on a date (as long as we're both feeling it).
* Not clingy. I don't text very often. There are days/weeks I won't even respond on here. I'm either working at my job, working on an independent project, or socializing/networking.
I want an ambitious, educated, fit, adventurous woman who can make fun of me and wants to take over the world.