* Ambitious - I want to build an empire. I'm planning on launching several side businesses this year, and I develop enterprise software systems for major companies.
* Goofy - I like to do silly improv comedy or sing ridiculous karaoke songs. I recently was purchased hammer pants by a friend, and I have given my word I will dance in them.
* Athletic - I like to work out. I'm not as strong as I used to be due to an injury (only hurts my lifting), but I think I may have found a program that combines intensity with recovery (Crossfit). Physical fitness is important to me.
* Educated - I went to college and I've read a lot of books.
* Sarcastic - I will tease you.
* Adventurous - I like to explore new places, including Detroit. I eventually want to drive from Alaska to the tip of South America, and visit Antarctica. I once explored America while living out of my car, intentionally. I would do it again.
* Aggressive - I'm not pushy, but I do like to take charge and I will almost always attempt to a move if we go out on a date (as long as we're both feeling it).
* Not clingy. I have options. I'm only looking for the best when it comes to girls. I don't want you to ask me to be your boyfriend on a first date, or talk to me about babies after two months (both of those have happened off of here).
* More long-term oriented. I'm not against a fling or summer romance or whatever, but I'm getting to the age where I'm looking to settle down.
I want an ambitious, educated, fit, adventurous woman who can make fun of me and wants to take over the world.