Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • M • Charlotte, NC
- Last Online
- Today – 7:52am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I believe it's important to balance a healthy mind with a healthy body, so you'll find me working out at the gym several times a week. Gotta keep that six-pack in tip-top shape for the summer :D When the weather starts warming up, I'd like to get back into hiking and other outdoorsy stuff.
*Quality of advice is not guaranteed.
Movies: The U, WALL-E, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Shaun of the Dead, Spaceballs, History of the World: Part I, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein (see a trend? :P ), Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and The Princess Bride, to name a few.
Shows: The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, Community, Futurama, Adventure Time, The Simpsons, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
2) Friends, because life's no fun when going through it alone.
3) Good music, whether I'm listening to it or playing it on the piano.
4) The gym, 'cause how else will I stay buff? :D
5) My smartphone, because I have completely ceded my long-term memory to Google.
6) A pencil, because stone tablets and a chisel just won't cut it (HAR HAR HAR) in the engineering world.
Also, daydreaming about a beer tour through Europe with my drinking buddy. I won't feel like a proper beer snob until I've visited all of the Trappist breweries and shared a pint with the monks.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.