Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Boston, MA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- Last online
- Mar 21
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body type
- Working on Ph.D program
- Open relationship
- Mostly non-monogamous
- English (Okay), Other (Poorly)
Avoiding doing any work on my dissertation by drawing dogs for money. Seriously. I draw idiot ass dogs.
- applying Hanlon's Razor.
- explaining jokes. I hope you like your jokes explained.
- dealing with the dilemma of being a meaning-making creature in a world without meaning.
- drafting professional wrestlers and divas for my fantasy professional wrestling league.
Movies - Air Bud: Spikes Back; Air Bud: World Pup; and Air Bud: Golden Receiver (in that order). But NOT Air Bud, or Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch (terrible, terrible movie).
Books - The Last Air Bud by J. M. Coetzee; Air Bud is for Everyone by bell hooks; Baby Geniuses, The Book (a novelization of the 1999 smash hit comedy movie, Baby Geniuses)
- Soccer. Unless I blow my knees out again and then: fuck it.
- Kangaroo Jack on BluRay
- L.A. Beast
- My charming boyfriend, MoopocalypseCow
- power dynamics.
- if Sisyphus is really happy? (The answer is: yes. (I gotta believe, man. I gotta believe.))
(What Would Cathy (from the comic strip) Do?) (and then do the opposite.)
- the cognitive and affective underpinnings of humor.
- the politics of humor. ALWAYS PUNCH UP, please.
- crafting the perfect facebook status.
- how fart jokes are one of the most sophisticated forms of humor. (e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-5grMARwtU8 )
But sometimes I do!
So if you're okay with the possibility of me not responding and/or you didn't bother to read this, then by all means, fire away.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.