Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 • F • Atlanta, GA
- Last Online
- May 23
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently), Korean (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly)
Love watching Good Eats, America's Test Kitchen, Cook's Country, Sherlock, MI-5, Fortysomething, House, anything featuring Anthony Bourdain, and Mythbusters.
Love watching comedy/sci-fi/action flicks, but particularly love Crazy Stupid Love, Love Actually, Serendipity, Midnight in Paris, The Invention of Lying, Death at a Funeral (British version only), Lost in Translation, Stranger than Fiction, The Adjustment Bureau, Star Trek & Star Trek Into Darkness, Iron Man, Thor, Avengers, Inception, Taken, etc.
Love listening to various types of music - jazz, bossa nova, K-pop, J-pop/rock, Christian contemporary, Hip-Hop, etc. Particularly love listening to Dave Brubeck, Miles Davis, DCB, Chris Tomlin, K.Will, B'z, and m-flo.
I'm a huge fan of Thomas Keller, French Laundry, WD 50, H&F, Chez Panisse, Sushi Ota, Sushi Yasuda, Umami Burger, local hole-in-the-wall restaurants, and gastropub. If I list everything I like, this list will get wayyy too long. I'm always looking for new restaurants to explore.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 30–38
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- understand "the pressure" I get from my Korean parents
- mission trips don't scare you
- you listen to NPR whenever possible
- you enjoy good galbi/bulgogi and kimchi fried rice
- or if you still find me interesting... LOL
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.