Oh, you want examples?
How about chartering a sailboat in the Caribbean? Taking the kids camping in beautiful sites all over the west? Playing Cards Against Humanity while "sampling" martinis? Relaxing in tropical resorts? Creating the perfect pizza at last? Enjoying the experience of golf no matter how well we play? Having your ten year old daughter beat you at Scrabble? Singing Highway to Hell when you damn well feel like it? Arguing over what the best sushi restaurant in Portland is (ask me!)? Chartering a Limo to take you wine tasting with friends? Listening to live blues and feeling 25 again?
Are you feelin' it?
So let's talk compatibility...we would probably NOT be a fit if:
- You worship George Bush or Mitt Romney
- You think a gun hanging in the rear window of a pickup truck looks hot
- You have a body piecing for every week of the year
- You are unemployed, underemployed, or just flat out want someone to upgrade your economic status
- You think smiling is for sissies
- Riding ten miles on a bicycle would kill you
- You don't like kids
- You don't laugh at least several times a day
If this doesn't make sense, then we probably aren't a fit. If you find yourself smiling when you read my profile, then we may very well indeed be a fit!
C'mon, what do you have to lose?