New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
40 • Bonney Lake, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Strictly other
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly), German (Poorly)
- I'm an intelligent, professional guy with a very casual side.
- I have traveled to New Zealand, Ukraine, Germany, France, Switzerland and several states in the U.S.
- I enjoy going out to socialize, but I also like to have my down time watching movies or night time TV.
- I enjoy camping and getting dirty, but clean up, well.
- I've always wanted to try things like horseback riding or white water rafting.
- I own a motorcycle, and sometimes it's fun to take off and ride about 100 miles in any direction but prefer to have a buddy along for the day. When out riding with someone, it's fun to ride around Rainier or out to the coast.
- I love my dog.
- I like most music.
- I am into action, sci-fi, suspense and epic movie genres.
- I enjoy anything technical, as electronics fascinate me.
- I have a BS in Computer Engineering and a BS in Mathematics both of which I earned from the University of Idaho within 4 years.
- I prefer hanging out with someone one-on-one over groups - that way, you really get to know them as you're only talking to each other.
- I hate clutter - prefer a clean, orderly and organized environment but will admit that I have my messes, too.
- I am respectful, imaginative, and supportive.
- I usually keep myself busy with something, whether it be hobbies, things around the house, out walking the dog, etc.
- I respect those who use proper grammar and know the difference between the words "your" and "you're"... (I could include the words "they're," "their," "there," "to," "two," and "too" as well, but you get the picture.) Here's a link to a clip from the show Friends.
I encourage those who might be interested to message me, but please have something more to say than "hi," "hi there," "Hello" and the like. I usually respond to those who have pictures and have something intelligent to say (maybe about something in my profile).
Message me to find out more!
I used to travel a lot for work; going to visit various VIP aircraft completion centers, but I have changed positions and keep my feet on the ground nowadays.
I was in Ukraine for a week, in 2012. Interesting place! In 2011, I was in Switzerland twice, and spent about 4 months in Texas. In 2010, I was in Virginia and New Zealand, which was a great experience. I get to meet a lot of people, so it's very exciting work.
I bought a house in November 2010. Now, in 2014, I'm still not done decorating it. I may need to downsize! Heh.
Movies: I'll watch just about anything. I love movies.
Music: Whatever is on my i-Pod. I like Avril Lavigne and MJ (don't laugh, they are cool) LOL
Food: Ethnic foods such as Thai, Indian and Mexican.
1. my bed
2. my dog, Reese (she's a border collie. Pic attached)
3. friends and family
4. my gadgets
5. my computer
6. my motorcycle
... and honestly... why people put pictures of themselves in SCARY or GROSS Halloween costumes up on their profile. Are you trying to scare someone away or ... ?? I mean, this is a dating site, right? Or how about the sideways pictures? People can't figure out how to rotate a picture before posting it?
Also, I often wonder why people feel the need to enter their income into the details field. I often wonder why it's there in the first place. The world is still full of golddiggers and maybe they must know!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.