Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

AwsomeNready37

39 M Valley, AL

My Details

Last Online
Dec 5, 2012
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
Black
Height
5′ 7″ (1.70m)
Body Type
Athletic
Diet
Smokes
Trying to quit
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Christianity, and very serious about it
Sign
Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Dropped out of university
Job
Other
Income
$40,000–$50,000
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
Pets
Has dogs
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I am divorsed, live alone, no children yet,and own my own business. I'm not rich yet, but headed that way. Now that I am of a mature age, my focus is 90% business.( the other 10% is for fun and being lazy) I am passionate about my Spiritual Connection to Source, education, and Starting my own family.
I am an Awsome dude! And I take pride in that bigtime. Im thankful for the awareness necessary for growth, and the desire to be the best I can be. I am fully aware Of the "Guilding Light" and try to stay connected. I trust that one day i will meet face to face with my soul mate. Im not exactly looking, but expecting. Im in no rush. However, I do enjoy the company of a nice mature woman and is open to any friendship that feels good.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Getting Paid! My #1 focus is my financial bottom line. Most of what I do is centered around this in one way or another.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Wow! This will be a long list. I consider myself a bit of a "jack of all trades" Kinda guy. I own a barbershop and have been cutting hair since I was 12. I figured out a while back that this was my calling at lease for now and worked toward ownership.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
That I am not real tall. Sorry ladies. The Great God above thought I would be just fine standing only 5' 7'' tall. Believe me when I say; Big things come in Little packages!
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
My Dvr, laptop, cell phone, clippers, car, home, and common sence.

My bad, thats 7 things...
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
how to improve my business
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
In the Barbershop...Hot day...Daddy gotta get paid!
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
...I'm a lil freaky and like my woman to be as well...I can't stand a boring woman in bed.
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 25–35
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
...If You feel me. If the simple pics and profile expressions don't give you a clue about who I am, then your prolly not for me.