Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 / M / Straight / Single
London, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Dec 3
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
DesignLovertron London, United Kingdom more mainstream
ChaosAndLove London, United Kingdom less artsy
poubin London, United Kingdom better mannered
choochoomoo London, United Kingdom more adventurous
YesAndYesAnd Balham, United Kingdom more spiritual
Antrax_76 London, United Kingdom more adventurous
DemiPersona London, United Kingdom more desiring of sex
redyellowandblue London, United Kingdom more spiritual
Also, as you may have surmised from my main picture, I recently had a makeover on Channel 4's "Gok's Style Secrets". If you want to see me looking like a plank, you can watch the episode here:
I'm in the last 10 minutes of the episode. I wrote a thing about the experience on my blog if you're interested to know what it's like to be on a reality show. I know, I know, a blog. How quaintly retro.
* Harold and Maude is your favourite Rom Com...
* You love reading (personal fave authors include John Irving, GK Chesterton and Neil Gaiman)...
* You love films, but you'd be just as happy watching any of these: Drive, Alien, Life Is Beautiful, The Thing (Carpenter edition), Head, Suspiria, Kind Hearts and Coronets, Spinal Tap, The Guard, Robot & Frank, a daft Blockbuster or an Almodavar...
* You listen to the even numbered BBC Radio stations...
* You think Parks and Recreation, Mad Men and Breaking Bad are awesome...
* You like Deerhunter, Django Django and Ratatat as much as knackered old vinyl and old school hip hop...
THEN we're probably all good. And if you can introduce me to some new stuff - even better.
Oh - Here's a Spotify playlist I made for you. Just you. Play Loud.
You'll have to click that Spotify link on the main site rather than the OK Cupid app, but hey, what's life without a few sacrifices, right?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
One of the lines in the Great Gatsby that always stuck in my head, was Nick's crack to Jordan (no, not that one) about how a bad driver is only safe until he meets another bad driver. And how Jordan thinks that the same probably applies to romance.
So I guess what I really want to know is: How's your driving?