The name's Korey!
But friends call me Korey.
Take your pick; any of those works!
So, if you don't mind detailed profiles, then here are some basic things you may wanna know about me:
- I love a good adventure, and I define my life by them.
- I always come up with obscure ways to make jokes out of everyday situations using lines from movies or songs or games. I've also been known to actually sing the soundtrack to my day, out loud, on occasion.
- I am a huge fan of The Joker (since I was three, back in '93, which means I didn't have a religious experience after watching The Dark Knight like MOST "Joker fans"), so I collect comics like crazy. Originally it was just comics with The Joker in them, but it has evolved into pretty much any kind of comic that sparks my interest!
- The only thing I'm a bigger fan of than The Joker would be The Evil Dead films, and all related media. It's pretty hardcore. In case it wasn't obvious from my Username!
- I'm a gamer. I play video games somewhat regularly, preferably on PS3, though usually only within a few specific series and only for the story. (I'm not an achievement whore, at all.) I also love board games and tabletop games! And I can probably destroy you in a game of Magic: The Gathering.
- I'm into sci-fi/fantasy and role-playing. I love the books, the films, the games...everything that falls within those genres. (So yes, I collect weapons and I can hold my own in a sword fight.)
- My taste in media. I like any movie as long as it is a good movie, and I prefer hardcore Fantasy and Drama from my TV shows. As for music...I love anything from the 80's, all kinds of Rock, lots of Big Band/Swing, some Pop, some J-Pop, a good bit of Techno/Dance, and the very rare Country or Rap song.
- I am an actor. I just love to perform both on-stage (which includes musical theatre, so yes...I sing) and on-screen; I'm very passionate about storytelling and giving people an escape from reality, even if only for a couple of hours. I'm currently going to film school so that I can open my own film production company one day, which will hopefully allow me to break into the business from the top! So theatre and movies are a huge part of my life.
- Beneath all the layers of crazy nerd there is a hopeless romantic. I believe in love and chivalry, two concepts which seem dead in today's world; little things like opening a door or making someone smile are a big deal to me!
- I'm the kind of guy who enjoys random texts or talking on the phone for hours (at all hours), just for the hell of it.
- Though I've been known to meticulously plan thoughtful and epic dates, I also deeply enjoy a quiet night at home with hot tea and a good book or movie!
- I'm also extremely stubborn and I have a tiny bit of a dominant personality, if that matters to anyone.
- Sorry sports fans but I'm not really into anything sport-related, unless its something off-color like fencing or airsoft/paintball.
"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say, and I will be your slave!"
Ultimately, I just want something real. Maybe not too serious at first, but I do want to find that special someone. Someone who will have play arguments with me in foreign accents. Someone who makes me feel like I rolled a Natural 20 every time we touch. (Someone who understands what that means, and might have even caught the song reference.) Someone who will have toy sword fights with me in department stores. Someone who lights a new fire in me every day rather than stoking old embers. Someone who always inspires me to be better, who I'd fight to keep in my life no matter what.
That's what love is, to me.
And if I can find that...then I don't care where we go or what we do, because I know that regardless its going to be amazing.